Chat thread about suprapod

drift_bear

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no idea whats happening yet about japfest 2, it is in talks with the mods and will let you all know as soon as i do guys....

That poor irish lad told everyone to shave his head bud he was no victim hahaha! It's not a race mate you drink any pace you like pal. :)

With any luck Alex will down a bottle of jager again as i missed the consequences of that last time :D

Yes i am the club alcoholic that downs pints of vodka,jager and red bull. There is pics from the first year we all went to pod somewhere, i got that wasted i punched myself in the face and couldnt remember it!

A bottle of jager!?!? That must have been brutal. The two of us can try and talk him into doing it again. Im sure others will want to see it again :D. I have seen the consequences of a lad who downed a pint of Sambuca!!

You can try and beat me?! i will be taking down the drinking championship belt (that im currently working on) so anyone can challenge me for it lol. I remember that i started drinking at 3pm andit started on pints, then went on to the turbo jagers and had a couple vodka cokes aswell before getting put to bed.

:wtf:

He downed a bottle of Jager? Did that story end in Hospital by any chance? Screw that :p

Not at all, Ended up in me getting sent to my bed by liam and aldo! They left me face down on my bed and thats how i woke up, still absolute bleazing and drove to japfest 2 :(

He spewed full unchewed haribo up iirc..

Yes i did :D

After downing full unthawed haribo that we may have spiked his jager pint with

Yes you lot were throwing it into my pint and making me down them all in 1! Actually tasted weird but was the best haribo EVER! lol

Heres some highlights of the first time we went

Aldo headbutting blackie

Liam dropped a pound :rlol:

Heres how it began that fatefull night

A drunk geo

This is where it all started to go downhill thanks to lui :(

Punched myself in the face :(

The morning after

Ahh the memories. Had a right laugh on the first one. It was a shame they kicked us into the car park last year it kind of killed it a bit for me. This year should be good in the caravan park!

I went to bed early last time to be sensible for driving the next day and missed half the bloody fun! It WONT be happening this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Joiner has been offered up as the "fresh meat" of Suprapod 2012, I might make the journey down...;)

It'll be a few weeks before I know whether I'll make it. It's looking more and more likely that I won't have a job by the end of next week :(

Might drive down and back up on the same day if the bank balance allows it.