The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chat thread about suprapod

drift_bear

I'm definitely not camping and sleeping in the tent is out of the question. So i might book Ibis as it not far away from camp site.Blackie will sleep with anyone so please guys don't hurt him to much he's only little ;)

I don't think there will be any hotel rooms available anywhere due to the formula 1 on at silverstone that weekend. You might have to slum it with us stinky blokes.

Who has the photo of Josh's face in the room when the haircut was getting done, a classic!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm definitely not camping and sleeping in the tent is out of the question. So i might book Ibis as it not far away from camp site.Blackie will sleep with anyone so please guys don't hurt him to much he's only little ;)

bad news is that all hotels in the area are fully booked, thats why its the option of camping or caravan karolina

Are we welcome back Haha

if were allowed back for a 3rd year then i say you lot are welcome again aswell! you were just as crazy as us lol :p

You might have to slum it with us stinky blokes

Sweet i can't wait :eek: :run:

bad news is that all hotels in the area are fully booked, thats why its the option of camping or caravan karolina

I will search and even if i will have to take a 1h drive back from SantaPod to the hotel i'm fine with that so i can have a nice clean bed and bathroom etc If there is nothing i will come on Saturday and go back home same night :) (no worries Blackie will stay with you all, you bumming groupies)

Is everyone just goin to this hotel then??

i would be up for camping, due to the fact that the campsite and whole place infact looks like it would be fun

and is everyone happy enough at doing the same as last yearand leave on the thursday and home on the monday?

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Shall we arrange a load of us to go to the gp aswell. I would be well up for that, look forward to seeing u guys again next year. With a supra or without, will still be a bangin laugh!

We'll be at the GP on the Sunday! :D

This weekend is going to be awesome! Can't wait already!

We must have got the last 2 rooms.

I'm not bothered where we stay as i recon we'll just taxi it to the camp site, get pished then taxi home to our nice warm beds.

i reckon you can squeeze me and Tony in that room also, since were only wee fella's. :D We can just pitch our tent in the corner, we only want to use the shower and Bog. :D