The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chat thread about suprapod

drift_bear

When im smelling all nice and clean, after a warm shower and shave, and your smelling of poop and grass, you can then call me Mr Pussy that smells nice. :D

:p have you had a look at the campsite where we are camping? there is all sorts of things there even showers and toilets lol, if not theres a few lakes so still a winner :rlol:

http://www.billingaquadrome.com/images/BAmapweb2010PDF.pdf

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'll be hiring a lodge at the camp place seems quite good it's got beds and a shower etc just like a hotel anyway since there

Kind of scarce because of the gp. Could be an option for people that can't find a hotel.

Was that it??? Could of been a bit more convincing, Couldent be a salesman could you ;)

Karolina, We've booked into the Hind hotel in Wellingborough. Secure car parking and Marc is booked in there as well.

We're thinking about getting a taxi to the camp site for frolics then taxi back to the hotel.

Only just seen this but cheers for the heads up :)

I'm camping at Santapod the night before with my van, trailer and supra as I'm trading at Japfest 2 the day after so I'll need all my gear, I'm good friends with Charlie and lloydy who own Santapod so they don't mind me camping there, or I could drop van and trailer at the pod fri and pop upto billing in the supra???

Anyways, will be there.....

Dan

The GP being on that weekend put all the hotels up to around £120 a night or more, or meant you were way out at Wellingborough or Huntingdon to get a room.

We were sadly left with no choices and then found that Billing have caravans and lodges available. To be honest the caravans are pretty luxurious, I think even Karolina would be happy with them as they have showers and toilets and are pretty comfortable.

We have a special deal on the caravans and camping at Billing so let us just tie that down and let you know the details.

The GP being on that weekend put all the hotels up to around £120 a night or more, or meant you were way out at Wellingborough or Huntingdon to get a room.

We were sadly left with no choices and then found that Billing have caravans and lodges available. To be honest the caravans are pretty luxurious, I think even Karolina would be happy with them as they have showers and toilets and are pretty comfortable.

We have a special deal on the caravans and camping at Billing so let us just tie that down and let you know the details.

Cool :-)

Did Ailsa mention we're going to the GP!! First ever one and can't wait. Don't know whats more exciting :p

Fingers cross for negative test results then ;)

Thank you for the information, we will keep an eye on this one :thumbs:

Edited by Gabriella (see edit history)

Had a search for hotels but there isn't much going that is affordable!? I'll be looking to share a caravan when the details are available if someone wants to!?

Don't fancy camping in our notorious British summer!?!:blink:

Id be more than happy to share a caravan if ur lookin for someone. Ive had too many years of camping in a tent. Proper shower and bed and u can count me in :D

I live 15 mins from the POD so I will be going home :p

If it were my house I'd be more than happy to invite poeople to stay at mine. Maybe I could chuck the parents out for the weekend :think: and then I will have a few bedrooms open.

Me 2. Own bed is awesome :p

:p lucky for some, living so close lol :p

• 2 weeks later...
Dilemma do I take the bike to pod or the car? Fit towbar to supe and trailer bike so I've both or just the car oh my head hurts!! I really want to rip my bike down pod. Decisions decisions!!!

well you could do both?? depends who is going with my mates, we can hook the bike up to the Audi and tow it that way? :D