Suprakeith

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hello chaps just an update on the progress of my crashed supra have now got the new wing and rear quarter done just need bit of filler and painting which hope to have done end of the month,have to the help and support from the club has bin fantastic, big thanx to Hackin'n'Bashing (adam) for the good front wing and also to Inazone (alex) for the headlights,have enclosed few pics again, she now has standard wheels on untill can get my wheels repaired or if have to buy two more

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Guest kyle_douglas

That's terrible man :/ But as people have said,it could have been allot worse and at least its not a total and its something the panel beaters can fix up :)

Hope you're alright mate.

• 4 weeks later...

well here is supra all painted and repaired apart from slight mark on front bumper but will change that after christmas is done, also got new wheels on and all tracking set up. Would like to say a big thank you to everyone for your support and help during with this matter,goes to show the bonus of having a dedicated car club full of great members, when get bumper done will be down to bluewater and alot more meets

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

Looking good Keith, liking those wheels a lot, and compared to how the car looked on stock rims the other night...wow they really change the overall look of the car. We wont be able to make the Dec meet but for sure will do our best to make the Jan meet. Just a thought, is your front bumper damaged or split or is it just scuffed and are you repairing it or replacing it?

Thanx shane the wheels do change the look of the car for sure and the front bumper is damaged abit and has a scuff on the side so will just replace it with a aftermarket bumper when decide what style i want
Ok well let me know when you do this as I may be interested in your old one when you are done with it, depending how much you want for it.