DARETT

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy here is on stock set up..

basically BPU..

he finished ahead of most supras if not all

I cry bullshit as the one under it is 850hp SVM car;) So you are telling me a stock car is quicker than a time attack car making 850hp ??? I dont think so and if so and they have such great electronics that even a trained chimp can drive one fast how come its so far infront of the one behind me ??? (which prob cost over 10 times my little Toyota if its stock, more if its modded.)

I cry bull$#@! as the one under it is 850hp SVM car;) So you are telling me a stock car is quicker than a time attack car making 850hp ??? I dont think so and if so and they have such great electronics that even a trained chimp can drive one fast how come its so far infront of the one behind me ??? (which prob cost over 10 times my little Toyota if its stock, more if its modded.)

Chubby and steveG is the 850/900

the rest are BPU mate..

its not bullshit..

the 1200 hulk is way down on the 30-130..

the data is there in black and white..

robsm, hardcore,chrisneeves,rog350z ..

all bpu cars

this guy here is on stock set up..

chris neeves and rog 350z robsm thats 3 of them

basically BPU..

he finished ahead of most supras if not all

Also no one told us that we could 'cheat' and enter the timing box at whatever speed we wanted (you have to be doing 30 in the box for the 30-130 to count) if you only wanted v max readings, the guy who told me (after my last run) said the GTR's were hitting it at over 110 mph, so they have a 80 mph advantage before we start !!! Still Ill know next time and hand you some pics of some very pissed off GTR owners to put on your wall:p

dude you beat only 1x GTR FASTLAD.. (top speed only)

he is factory stock..

and 30-130 you beat only one R35 the 850 time attack car...

why maybe he could not get power down.. ( i have no idea)..

every other R35 beat you.

See below !!! And remember my car owes 10 times less than these and most of the GTRs for some reason got traillered there, the SVM 1200 hp car got traction so how come the 850 does not, also a lot of the GTRs were putting in race fuel (I was on 95)

Also no one told us that we could 'cheat' and enter the timing box at whatever speed we wanted (you have to be doing 30 in the box for the 30-130 to count) if you only wanted v max readings, the guy who told me (after my last run) said the GTR's were hitting it at over 110 mph, so they have a 80 mph advantage before we start !!! Still Ill know next time and hand you some pics of some very pissed off GTR owners to put on your wall:p

i belive you there dude, i know there is lot of cheating with the GTR scene..

you will see it on the GTR forum ..

See below !!! And remember my car owes 10 times less than these and most of the GTRs for some reason got traillered there, the SVM 1200 hp car got traction so how come the 850 does not, also a lot of the GTRs were putting in race fuel (I was on 95)

am not having a dig mate at your car..

most the big GTR were on race fuel..NEAT.

ben at GTC was backing power off to get better 30-130 times for the hulk (according to his posts)..

anyway am just saying the GTRs are really fast even at BPU,..

like for like the R35 will win in most circumstances..

its not a dig at the supra..

imo the supra will and always will rule the top top speed events when they have massive power over 1200

My old silver car would have made top 4 with its tow ball and on a AVCR:taped:

They are trying to organise another one of these later in the year, lets see what happens then when Amir and JP and even my little altered car turn up if its dry :innocent:

am not having a dig mate at your car..

most the big GTR were on race fuel..NEAT.

ben at GTC was backing power off to get better 30-130 times for the hulk (according to his posts)..

anyway am just saying the GTRs are really fast even at BPU,..

I know dude but you have to be prepared for this banter if you defect to the other side !!!!:p

Anyway, your up early dude, dont tell me one of your fares threw up in the car again !!!:taped:

you will need to bring the big beast next time dude and shut them all up lol including me...

but you have to admire the performance of the R35 with just some small mods..

although they do cost a lot more than the supra.

Theres no point in taking Daywalker as they at the moment wont allow a burnout !!! BUT I realised I had more fun in the road car(silver one) so this new one is being treated to a little makeover so it more like 800hp in kill mode, its great as a street car but too pedestrian for me. Ive got some in car footage but Ash could not keep the camera straight as it was so violently snaking he was literally being thrown around the car, I cant post it on the net as its filmed in the air base !!!!

i think in the dry these will be the ones to beat,. just like your old one.

and only the 1000 plus R35 will give it a good go.

Can't believe they could start at a higher speed in the timing box!!

They told me below 30mph only...

All the SVM cars ran race on the day for sure

To be fair if we get a chance to have a true Standing mile event the GTR's setup and gearing means its gonna be well down the pack even with 1000+HP.

If they had similar gearing to the Supra it would be better for them.

At the moment the GTR's were pushing the car into 6th for over 200.

Dude the day walker will only need a little over a 1/4 mile to get to over 200!! Lol

Whereas a Supra at 9.5k in 5th is hitting 250 (28" tyres)

Can't believe they could start at a higher speed in the timing box!!

They told me below 30mph only...

All the SVM cars ran race on the day for sure

To be fair if we get a chance to have a true Standing mile event the GTR's setup and gearing means its gonna be well down the pack even with 1000+HP.

If they had similar gearing to the Supra it would be better for them.

At the moment the GTR's were pushing the car into 6th for over 200.

Dude the day walker will only need a little over a 1/4 mile to get to over 200!! Lol

Whereas a Supra at 9.5k in 5th is hitting 250 (28" tyres)

The GTR's were flooring it at the bend to get V.max, it was only 30-130 you had to be doing 30 in the box !!!! Ill know next time though !!!

like for like the R35 will win in most circumstances..its not a dig at the supra..

imo the supra will and always will rule the top top speed events when they have massive power over 1200

Best GTR on the planet AMS omega has 1600bhp at the wheels and just done a 8.6 at 172mph, Jessica bartons car which is a pretty basic 3.0L setup matches that with 1033whp 8.6 at 170mph.

i think in the dry these will be the ones to beat

Not me, I have a 6766 on order for my car, going back to 700ish bhp.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Not me, I have a 6766 on order for my car, going back to 700ish bhp.

:(

Just get a stroker and your car would drive the same as a 3.0 with 6766, on your current turbo!!

That HKS kit is a bargain, even with new rings needed its still very cheap