The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The TRIAL Supra for sale

Muffleman

• 2 months later...
I'm not sure about the car but Matt is now living in the USA

Thanks CJ.

Hopefully he still pops in to the forum from time to time?! :(

Would be good to know the cars fate, as this is far too good to break or lose to another country.

Shame I missed this, not been on the forum for a while.

Always loved this car! ;)

Thanks CJ.

Hopefully he still pops in to the forum from time to time?! :(

Would be good to know the cars fate, as this is far too good to break or lose to another country.

Shame I missed this, not been on the forum for a while.

Always loved this car! ;)

Have you tried contacting Dude I'm sure he would have contact details for Matt.

Matt has sold the Trial Supra to Dave good few months ago a member on here who also owns the green with envy supra as well & still in the uk.

Dave brought it down to one of the Ace Cafe supra meets last year too

No mate, Matt had the car back off Dave a while back.

Thanks guys.

Glad it found a loving home anyway.

Might get lucky the next time it comes up for sale! ;)

Looking for something special this time round. A keeper as Goldmember says! Lol.

Thought the car was still knocking around as of November 2011, as that's the post dates??

Glad it's safe anyway. :)

as far i know, matt bought it back from dave and it was back up for sale.

he found a buyer in canada for it but buyer never came up with monies.

so not sure were the car/situation is with it.

:yeahthat:

That's what I interpreted when I read the thread originally?

Matt will hopefully see this and chip in so I know the situation.

:)

What's your budget - is 16K the limit?

Stop it Andrew :)

Lol. ;)

Not sure to be honest, as it's a case of seeing what I can do with re-mortgaging the house (got a green light from the better half, as spent the last 5yrs doing the responsible thing with clearing loans, no credit cards etc and buying the house).

Yours is another of the top notch tuner cars I adore mate, but doubt I can stretch it much beyond £16K, as I really like Kevin's Envy car, but can't justify £26K on a toy if that makes sense! ;)

My plan is to find the right car (not in a mad rush), and then work on the finances. For anyone who knows me, I've been a Supra guy for around 14yrs now. Paul Whiffin is a close friend over at Whifbitz, so when I do find the right car, it'll be properly cared for and respected.

Sorry to hear you might be selling up fella :( lovely car you have there.

Pete :)

I was just chatting to the man, John lol:D

Not yet Pete but there are days when I would love the extra space in the garage mate.

Good luck with your search.;)

Thanks Andrew :thumbs:

I'm not going to search for the next one though. Needs to be the right car that needs rescuing by a true enthusiast. I'll keep a closer eye on the forum for sure, but not looking to act on impulse, and buy the first one I see if you know what I mean! ;)

There are a number of special cars in the UK I would love to own, just a question of how much, and when they go up for sale fella! ;)

Glad your holding on to yours for a while at least, for all the other ex-owners who've sold their prized cars and never really recovered, I know your pain! ;) you never lose the enthusiasm for these cars, and the Market is so poor at the moment, seems a good time to maybe buy a nice one.

When I last spoke to Matt, a few weeks before he took a 2 week trip to USA. He said that he would likely ship the car to the states with him. He could easily get double the value over there for the car. Seems a shame to loose it from the UK but it makes financial sense.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.