The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MEGA performance sale TT6 Transmission Uprated Clutch fuel system parts

StuartW

here we are folks..

Also if anybody wants more pics add me on facebook stuart williams (Blue drag supra)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171071459645372&set=t.601069947&type=3&theater

Please read the whole thread as there are many more parts with pics that i have added on later posts.

#Uk spec brakes with Hawk green fast road pads, spare set of part worn pads and stock pads. calipers painted in ceramic paint with "Supra" decals. new front disks 1500 miles old.inc full set of goodridge stainless braided brake lines £800

#Used VGC rear UK spec discs £50

#.68a/r exhaust housing good flow for 450-550hp £100

#HKS fuel rail inc inlet runner bosses and mounting brackets £150 pics below

#throtlle body with Trac control delete plugs and HKS SSQV BOV welded to it £120

#Aeromotive FPR with gauge £150 pic below £125

#TRD engine mounts with brackets Stronger facelift style, will convert older style too, see MVP website for full details £200

# 6 speed Propshaft inc bearing ?? offers

#6 speed box ? sold

#Polished stainless single turbo heat shield £50

#RPS street max clutch and 38% uprated pressure plate

"This package includes the RPS Turbo Clutch Pressure Plate and the Toyota OEM clutch disc. This clutch kit can hold up to 660 foot pounds of torque & is 38% stiffer than stock. This clutch is the most streetable single-disc clutch you can buy that holds this much torque"

asking £500 inc clutch hard line. covered approx 1500 miles but will check wear etc before a deal is agreed. this system has never ever slipped even with 700hp and NOS! also the clutch disc fitted is an RPS STREETMAX not an OEM stock.

#Dual mass flywheel, recent clutch release bearing and 2x new bolts £325

#Whiffbitz clutch hardline new not used £40

#Lexus GS3000 alloys £950 with Toyo's and will sell these rare No longer available tyers seperately.

#Varley 25 red top battery and cage £85 pic below

This should help

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?255280-White-T67-620hp-6-spd

couple more things i remembered!!

#AP Engineering Shifter Bushing Kit for 1993-98 Supra with Manual Transmission

Part # APE Shifter Bushings

First, what is this product? Your shifter fork that attaches your transmission to your shifter is held onto the transmission by 2 bushings, one on each side of the fork. The stock pieces are made of a rubber. These bushings are made from lightweight billet aluminum. £50

#Titan Line Lock Kit

So many Supra owners are starting to drag race or are just having fun doing burnouts. Many don't like to double foot or find it much harder to control. This way you're not having to overcome the back brakes to spin the tires and you simply just push a button and can hold the front brakes locked.

This kit uses high quality parts for the most rugged racing use and street use. This is a tested kit that should give you years of fun on and off the track. When you're looking to get some serious tire smoking done this kit will help you accomplish it.

This line lock kit is 100% complete with all parts you need to install, all brake lines are pre-made and ready to bolt straight into your Supra. This will work on all 1993-98 Toyota Supras. £125

attachment.php?attachmentid=141666&d=1232210470

ok chaps..please please if you pm me more than once include the previous correspondance so i can keep track.

include your mobile number if i am sending stuff, and PM me the delivery address and email if its a courier delivery.

All parts are available for collection from TQ14 9PH Teignmouth S Devon. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.