The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im going to break the drag car up for spares. Advert soon !!!

dude

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hold on, I'll say it....

Dude, does this mean you will use XS-power stuff :p (although I do suspect the only thing xspower on the old daywalker car was the sticker)

When it ran 8's it was with XS power turbo and manifold now it has Virtual Works twingate and BW airworks T6 turbo, thats prob coming off and going to use the Comp Turbo and Full race T6, or may use the comp on the VW manifold .

Hold on, I'll say it....

Dude, does this mean you will use XS-power stuff :p (although I do suspect the only thing xspower on the old daywalker car was the sticker)

i have used and sold at least 50 xs power turbos and at 1.5 bar t04es have been 100% perfect i didnt have 1 failure, thats my first hand experience of xs-power.

i have used and sold at least 50 xs power turbos and at 1.5 bar t04es have been 100% perfect i didnt have 1 failure, thats my first hand experience of xs-power.

AFAIK the only issue was bad welding INSIDE manifolds breaking turbos and the odd manifold cracking.