The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Motor Museum has landed!

Guest LondonMM

Guest LondonMM
This is around the corner from me, i beleive if im correct it is near nestle avenue?

Yep 100%

Ok so Sunday the 6th of September? How is that date?

The club that was here on Sunday were HJC, they had just over 50 cars here, 2 Aristos but no supra? We thought they were rarer!

Aristo's FTW baby ;)

I had a great day out there Hampshire Jap Cars, we had a nice convoy up there with a tunnel run through the Hindhead tunnel there and back thrown into the experience. The London Motor museum has some interesting metal on display.

• 2 weeks later...
This would be perfect for your museum

One of the last off the production, ultra low miles and in what appears to be immaculate unmolested condition, you would hope so having cover so few miles !!

Your're right, it would be perfect.

The key words are "unmolested condition" . :cool:

I think it should showcase how Toyota designed it to look and not the individual taste of an owner many years later.

Guest LondonMM

Generally there is an admission fee to the museum, not to attend the meet of course. Admission is normally 10 Pounds but we have half that for everyone part of the Supra club and anyone they bring. We can also supply free Tea/Coffee and Donuts (depending on how many are attending)

LMM team.

Edited by LondonMM (see edit history)