27 members have voted

1. 1. Blackpool illuminations \run

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't Dis the NA's................ I've had 2 TT's and prefer an NA..........

Now the proud owner of a Volvo too, :tumble:

Nothing wrong with N/a's. Are you coming in the Supra.

Sorry guys, my daughters bday party in the afternoon and having some people round so can't make this... Will try to show my face at xmas do though. Have a great time and don't forget plenty of doughnuts :thumbs:

Mmm...... Doughnuts...:D:d

Lil. Are you still wanting to come to this?

We are probably the nearest to you in reality so we can put you in the back for the trip up to the Ribble Pilot. Does anyone have a spare passenger seat for the drive through the lights? It will be pretty cramped if he's in the back with us all night.

H.

We are probably the nearest to you in reality so we can put you in the back for the trip up to the Ribble Pilot. Does anyone have a spare passenger seat for the drive through the lights? It will be pretty cramped if he's in the back with us all night.

H.

There should be space in the back seats of my polo. You could sit in the boot with the boot open and get some top gear style overtakes

H.

Yes I'm still up for coming :)

There should be space in the back seats of my polo. You could sit in the boot with the boot open and get some top gear style overtakes

why not?!! :)

It was a brilliant night through the lights, thanks for lettting us come down in a fiesta lol and it was a pleasure seeing some old faces i.e Pixellfill, Rob Wild and Ian Ian and new faces that i still cannot place yet but will get there in the end...

thanks

Dom...

The vast majority of my pics were a bit rubbish. So I have picked out some of the best ones.

And Havard Honestly what are you like gesturing in my pictures :rolleyes: ha ha.

Had a good night, bloody typical that the smaller cars got held up at pretty much every light on the way home, so catching the convoy up was rather joy full I may add.

It was good to put a few faces to names on the club, which I hope once I get the supra back on the road there shall be some more meets that I will be more than happy to come along to.

DSCF2435.jpg

DSCF2443.jpg

DSCF2444.jpg

DSCF2445.jpg

DSCF2454.jpg

DSCF2461.jpg

DSCF2466.jpg

DSCF2476.jpg

DSCF2480.jpg

DSCF2483.jpg

DSCF2489.jpg

DSCF2498.jpg

DSCF2507.jpg

DSCF2523.jpg

DSCF2578.jpg

DSCF2613.jpg

DSCF2615.jpg

good pictures Guys, Gav - sorry I never got a real chance to talk to you, Just as I was about to pop across at the Ribble Pilot everyone started making for the doors. Next time :thumbs:

Tom - you probably made the right move breaking when you did, the rest of the lumi's took a long time, and later departure points could have been more difficult to navigate. Good to see you agin though ;)

Mike

good pictures Guys, Gav - sorry I never got a real chance to talk to you, Just as I was about to pop across at the Ribble Pilot everyone started making for the doors. Next time :thumbs:

Tom - you probably made the right move breaking when you did, the rest of the lumi's took a long time, and later departure points could have been more difficult to navigate. Good to see you agin though ;)

Mike

We will have to have a quick catch up at some point seeing as were only round the corner from each other ( i think)