The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of the Harry Potter movies. WHO BLOODY CARES! ***NWS CONTENT***

dani_r

I was listening to the Radio yesterday and they had a couple of people phone in and explain how upset they were about there being no more Harry Potter movies/books. Apparently people were crying and some had to be carried out of the cinema because of it!

Sorry but, what the hell? It's some books and some movies. Man-up! :rolleyes:

I've never seen a Harry Potter movie all the way through, and now my Mrs wants me to go see the last one next week. Frankly I'm considering some kind of expensive and long cosmetic surgery to avoid going.

Anyone else think it's a bit much?

Harry Potter is the biggest piece of sh... i've ever seen...

Some little gay wizzard wiggling his stick around, god!

Hate the movies, books and everything else that's got something to do with it.

Thanks to my girlfriend i had to watch one of the films and hated it to death every single minute!

And what's with the people today? Crying because the story of a movie ends and there will be no more? People are beaten, raped or die every day and they cry about a bloody movie... :blink: :rolleyes:

*cool down* :taped:

I have seen the first 2 movies but thats was a long time ago. I am not so interested in them but you shouldn't say they are bad. They don't make 7 movies if they are bad ! Was it 7? Don't remember.

These movies have to be worth it, even if they are not your kind of movies they are the ultimate thing for some people.

It is like Star Wars, some of the best movies ever made !! Not? Well to some people they are but i'm pretty sure 50% of you reading this almost have to throw up when they hear the name Star Wars.

Harry Potter are not bad movies, nor does it have a bad storyline, it's just not a movie for everyone.

I read the first 2 books then gave up half way through the 3rd. I watched the first film and that's it. I'm only young though so was only a kid when I did all this.

Forgive me?

Hmm. I dunno mate. Liking something that I don't? Society tells me that I should ridicule and belittle you until the ratio of 'lovers' to 'haters' tips over the 50% mark. Then I'll go over to the other side, you know, self preservation and all that!

could care less about the books... but the films have got better as they have gone on.

the first 2 were utter drivel... the 3rd was ok and now its getting a bit darker, they are actually quite good to watch... wouldnt go to the cinema to watch it tho!

I liked the books. The children's acting is pretty wooden in the films, but they still tell a good story. Sure, the films rely a lot on CGI but not all of it is computer-generated.

It does amuse me that some people get very upset when the franchise ended, but that's just how people are these days.

Harry potter is a work of art.

Not since Starwars/Startrek/Lord of the rings. Has someone made something that has a such a huge following. I mean they built a a tiny bit of harry potter in florida and the gates went up 58%! The charge £15 for butter beer and people cue around the park for it, i saw hordes of people wearing harry potter cloaks and they are big $$$$$$.

I love starwars, hate trek, Love lord of the rings, Dislike potter. How ever they fact its even in the league as the other 3 is a remarkable