The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girls that own supras?

Guest Gail_316

Guest Nancy

me and polly.jpg

Sorry, can't find any (nice) pics of me with the sups. I'm the one with dark hair, the blonde is my smelly older sister.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats half your problem charlotte you take things to seriously :rolleyes:

Really?

There is a thread on supraforums which is around 100 pages long which is like this one!!

Ok everyone, let's all relax please.

We all value Charlotte's opinion on this 'ere forum you know :)

My point is maybe you do take things a little serious at times, and the other point was purely pointing out so that other members want to see girls who own supra's they can go to supraforums and spend a

Whole evening looking!

My point is maybe you do take things a little serious at times, and the other point was purely pointing out so that other members want to see girls who own supra's they can go to supraforums and spend a

Whole evening looking!

Well I don't as you'd know if you knew me.

But thanks for pointing out there's a thread like that on supraforums. Maybe it will stop members asking girls for photos (like JB requested we don't which was my original point).

But thanks for pointing out there's a thread like that on supraforums. Maybe it will stop members asking girls for photos (like JB requested we don't which was my original point).

Trying to stay neutral here but the thread was started by a woman. Just saying...

Trying to stay neutral here but the thread was started by a woman. Just saying...

I know, but it was a 'girls that own supras' nothing to do with pictures of women supra owners....until a man asked. Just saying.

I've been here long enough for people to know I don't give a rat's behind about pictures being posted (I started a show us your face thread) but it's just this particular thing has been mentioned by the boss man several times. A small search of the word hovis will point out the other threads.

That's ok then, as I don't know you, maybe its just how you come across sometimes, it must be hard to put up with 99% men on here.

What is the problem if some beautiful women come along and show pictures of themselves in Supra's ?

It looks good !

end of

This thread has not closed yet, but it might.

End of.

I take your point, but it is irrelevant who started it chap.

It's more a question of where it's going etc...and as Charlotte has said twice now, JB isn't that keen on members asking for photos. If ladies would like to supply their own, then yes that's fine :)

That's ok then, as I don't know you, maybe its just how you come across sometimes, it must be hard to put up with 99% men on here.

Right stop the baiting there.

The whole point of being a moderator is to moderate. Look it up if you're not sure of the its function.

I feel like moderating tonight, yes I do.

Right stop the baiting there.

The whole point of being a moderator is to moderate. Look it up if you're not sure of the its function.

I feel like moderating tonight, yes I do.

Baiting, come on, I'm purely pointing out it must be a pita to moderate on a forum full of blokes, that's all,

I know, but it was a 'girls that own supras' nothing to do with pictures of women supra owners....until a man asked. Just saying.

I've been here long enough for people to know I don't give a rat's behind about pictures being posted (I started a show us your face thread) but it's just this particular thing has been mentioned by the boss man several times. A small search of the word hovis will point out the other threads.

I wasn't trying to have a go, tbh any thread like this will sooner or later take a nose dive.

This thread has not closed yet, but it might.

End of.

I take your point, but it is irrelevant who started it chap.

It's more a question of where it's going etc...and as Charlotte has said twice now, JB isn't that keen on members asking for photos. If ladies would like to supply their own, then yes that's fine :)

Apologies, I think I am just going to avoid this thread as it will get locked soon anyway.