The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girls that own supras?

Guest Gail_316

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135821[/ATTACH]

Sorry, can't find any (nice) pics of me with the sups. I'm the one with dark hair, the blonde is my smelly older sister.

Nancy, tha picture is very deceiving, you look very innocent in that, you did make me laugh the other day when you told Ryan he talks like a poof on the phone:D

Nancy, tha picture is very deceiving, you look very innocent in that, you did make me laugh the other day when you told Ryan he talks like a poof on the phone:D

She also sent me some insulting txts!! But she does look like she is carrying some nice baps in that photo :)

Let me be the first to say, IBTL.

Let me be another person to say, Josh just leave! :)

Maybe you Charlotte have a problem with girls that own a Supra and you just jelouse that you don't have one?

We all are Supra obsses and why not add something beautiful to the Supramans world like nice Suprawoman... We all like to show what we have and if we can add some more power to the car we own why not can it be own "bodykit". It makes guys happy so i really don't see bad point in that thread. Most of the guys on this site are pervert but they are no harm as i met loads of them.. you never been on any Supra event so you shouldn't judge people you never met!

Life is for fun so just sit back and enjoy the ride..If guys will get out of control then please be my guest to sort it out in way you want.

Have a nice day.

Guest Nancy
U werent the only one to get dodgy texts that night mate, eh Jamie :D

Hee hee, think my phone book got a bashing as well, one of my team members thinks after her now! :)

Maybe you Charlotte have a problem with girls that own a Supra and you just jelouse that you don't have one?

Nonsense.

We all are Supra obsses and why not add something beautiful to the Supramans world like nice Suprawoman... We all like to show what we have and if we can add some more power to the car we own why not can it be own "bodykit". It makes guys happy so i really don't see bad point in that thread. Most of the guys on this site a re pervert but they are no harm as i met loads of them.. you never been on any Supra event so you shouldn't judge people you never met!

Life is for fun so just sit back and enjoy the ride..If guys will get out of control then please be my guest to sort it out in way you want.

Have a nice day.

Once again I think Charlotte's point has been missed.

Oh and thanks for your permission to sort out the 'out of control' ones.

I think I'm going to close this now. It's a pity.