The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Considering Selling..!!

Havard

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, further to this thread it now looks like we are keeping her.

A perfect house has come up for sale and we will need all of our savings to get it. If anything I am slightly relieved as having a substantial deposit for a house in our bank account has given me some strange ideas for buying stupid cars. If we get the house we will have the best of both worlds, a double garage and a nice car to put in it.

We may trade down to an NA at some point but we'll have to think about that.

H.

Really pleased for you fella on both fronts (house and supra) :) If you need a hand moving you know where I am :)

PS Just a quick question, you're not moving because after many years I finally know where you live ;) :D LOL

Really pleased for you fella on both fronts (house and supra) :) If you need a hand moving you know where I am :)

PS Just a quick question, you're not moving because after many years I finally know where you live ;) :D LOL

That may have something to do with it. A bit disappointed really, the estate agent didn't call me back today after we made an offer on Friday..!!

H.

That may have something to do with it. A bit disappointed really, the estate agent didn't call me back today after we made an offer on Friday..!!

H.

I'm not surprised, I've been privvy to your 'offers' :D

I can picture you haggling in a petrol station :p