The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guess My New BHP???

Geo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will piss 600 you big jessie, Jamesy did 700 with 800cc injectors with a simiar setup.

I will change my guess to 680

he he, you think?? i dunno mate real curious to what it will be though, roll on mapping. :D

I reckon the exhaust housing is what's going to hold you back from cracking 700 mate.

Not sure what sort of boost you can hit on the 6765 with a 0.68ar without the temps getting iffy.

I'll go for 648hp @ 1.7bar.

i was thinking of changing it, but i'll use this till i decide to go Batmowheel, when funds allow :D until then its .68ar see what ryan comes up with when mapping, :D

Opinions and we will see!!!!!! And you went for 648???!!!

Do you know what the different AR turbine housings mean?

Jamesy has the same turbo on .81AR you aren't going to get the same power at the same boost with .68.

What do I know though eh :p

Do you know what the different AR turbine housings mean?

Jamesy has the same turbo on .81AR you aren't going to get the same power at the same boost with .68.

What do I know though eh :p

I don't know what ar's mean I haven't just gone single or anything, i think 650 is realistic with the extra mods listed, james made 740 odd with a billet unit and slighty different cams.

I don't know what ar's mean I haven't just gone single or anything, i think 650 is realistic with the extra mods listed, james made 740 odd with a billet unit and slighty different cams.

Yeah.... on a different AR.

Any chance you could put your Wife on, this'll take less time ;)

that's another thread, I hold my prediction, 2 more hp than you, that damn small ar runs out at 648, darn u !!! :)

I'm not talking about the 2hp quote, I'm talking about the 120hp from cams and an intake quote.

BTW he has a Greddy and a Q45 as well as moderate cams already.

I'm not talking about the 2hp quote, I'm talking about the 120hp from cams and an intake quote.

Right, in MY opinion

Base 530hp

Inlet mani and tb 50hp

Cams 40-50hp

A little more boost 20-30hp

An extra 120ish ponies for the big man.

650hp