automatic supra v manual kg ??

bl4stin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh this thread could have been over and done with with a simple "No" in the 2nd post.

I don't agree. I think the end of the question was thus "is he right or is he wrong". If "No" was put as a reply then I dread to think of far off topic the thread would go given the confusion on which part of the question the "no" was referring to.

Best to just gruel it out as we have done in order to get to an informed answer.

If hes taller then 5ft 10 then the answer is no :D

Did you mean 4ft 10? If not then I think your safe.

Blackie is playing the part of a young Gollum in "The Hobbit", release date TBC.

Needed platforms for the part but the director thought he was uncanny and would save fortunes in CGI.

lol you dont even read . you go keep painting pictures in your head , and i will just ask questions about the car i wanna get , , thanks , when you read carefully all what i said then you should reply

He didn't read it because the bad grammar hurt his head.

Instead of asking, you tried looking for the answers first? Starting with reading the newbie posts.

It is not a dig at you, but some free advice :)