The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra twin turbo automatic ???

bl4stin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mario kart is alot differant to forza , AGAIN i can see the sarcasm !!!!

You just dont seem to be getting though do you. I am not going to beat around the bush here, but you are clearly an idiot.

The forza comment was it for me. Stick to your computer games dude before you end up dead

anyway back to the auto gearbox now i would like to know what modes its got , so i know its D mode it has manual , mode what else doesa it have ?? in manual mode do just push a button and it turns manual ?? and how does it clutch does it is that still auto or do have to press something to engauge the clutch ??? does anyone have a pic what the autogear box looks like inside the car thanks !!! sorry just a quick edit , does the auto gear box have 6 speed ???

good god!!! try a long edit next time

Edited by mikeyb10supra (see edit history)

cheers scott:D

killer turtles doooood

What BPU mods have you got? Do they give you an extra bar of power, acceleration and handling?

I'll have to race you in my BPU trainers sometime!

what do you think this is?? Sonic all stars?? gold rings are soooooo last year, but your on, round 1 ding ding

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/073/1/0/SSBB__sonic_vs_mario_by_ss2sonic.jpg

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

WHAT !!!!! stick to my games , what the hell is that you frelling gimp !!! if read on what else i was saying you would see that i mereley ment , forza got me into cars and how they work and kind of what to expect performance and handling wise , only to give me an idea , you retard

" clearly an idiot " lmao like you know me like you gimp , god if i could swear you ........... :)

WHAT !!!!! stick to my games , what the hell is that you frelling gimp !!! if read on what else i was saying you would see that i mereley ment , forza got me into cars and how they work and kind of what to expect performance and handling wise , only to give me an idea , you retard

" clearly an idiot " lmao like you know me like you gimp , god if i could swear you ........... :)

Dude you are digging a hole and doing yourself no favours, maybe take a step back or show some drift footage etc to show what a driving god you are, at 24 years old I prob have older socks and i can assure you could prob drive and ride rings around you. your driving career has just started and after 2 years you have almost NO real world experience. 7 'Excellent drivers/riders are dead at the TT, at least 2 prob really were' you need to just grow up a bit and chill out or your stay here will be a short and amusing one! And im not being nasty here.

Dude you are digging a hole and doing yourself no favours, maybe take a step back or show some drift footage etc to show what a driving god you are, at 24 years old I prob have older socks and i can assure you could prob drive and ride rings around you. your driving career has just started and after 2 years you have almost NO real world experience. 7 'Excellent drivers/riders are dead at the TT, at least 2 prob really were' you need to just grow up a bit and chill out or your stay here will be a short and amusing one! And im not being nasty here.

More than likely just short...

nice! like your supra then! my dad always wanted the mkiii, I have supra in my veins :p at the risk of stealing the thread got any pics?

my first car :)

http://www.cortina80.co.uk/suprastar87/george.htm

the BPU'd turbo

http://www.cortina80.co.uk/suprastar87/images/Sir_Lancelot.jpg