The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra twin turbo automatic ???

bl4stin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you are digging a hole and doing yourself no favours, maybe take a step back or show some drift footage etc to show what a driving god you are, at 24 years old I prob have older socks and i can assure you could prob drive and ride rings around you. your driving career has just started and after 2 years you have almost NO real world experience. 7 'Excellent drivers/riders are dead at the TT, at least 2 prob really were' you need to just grow up a bit and chill out or your stay here will be a short and amusing one! And im not being nasty here.

More than likely just short...

why will it , what have i done ???

and grow up abit lol whats that supposed to mean ??? ,and my driving carrer hasnt just started it started 2 years ago and i have 2 years of all differant experiance , ok not as much as yours but i have more than none !!! and i love the " hairdressers car " comment good one ...... the drivers/riders killed at the TT are riding at the limit with kerbs and houses and bumpyroads with manholes , deaths are an inevetibillity just a matter when and luck and bad luck , was watchin the TT highlights before , the 600 cc and they are absolute unbelievable riders , if im excellent then they are unbelievable excellent the next level up

More than likely just short..

and grow up abit lol whats that supposed to mean ??? ,and my driving carrer hasnt just started it started 2 years ago and i have 2 years of all differant experiance , ok not as much as yours but i have more than none !!! and i love the " hairdressers car " comment good one ...... the drivers/riders killed at the TT are riding at the limit with kerbs and houses and bumpyroads with manholes , deaths are an inevetibillity just a matter when and luck and bad luck , was watchin the TT highlights before , the 600 cc and they are absolute unbelievable riders , if im excellent then they are unbelievable excellent the next level up

I know you from IMOC. I know why you were banned from there.

And you're really not making any friends here.

the mr2 takes no skill hence why chaved up boys drive them

show me what chavs drive an MR2 ,like i said chavs will find it hard to insure one , clearly you have no idea what the " hairdressers car " can do , maybe the supra is a bigger beast as it is a twin turbo 3.0 litre 6 cylinder , but definitly its nothing to be ashamed of to lose against a supra and im sure as hell the mr2 will give a run for its money lol.

show me what chavs drive an MR2 ,like i said chavs will find it hard to insure one , clearly you have no idea what the " hairdressers car " can do , maybe the supra is a bigger beast as it is a twin turbo 3.0 litre 6 cylinder , but definitly its nothing to be ashamed of to lose against a supra and im sure as hell the mr2 will give a run for its money lol.

He's right. The MR2 Turbo went downhill badly, which is why I got out. Full of young idiot/chavs wanting to impress. Unfortunately, £1500 for a 250bhp motor is criminal for the reputation of the car.

More than likely just short...

4 of them were not racing they were just 'excellent' riders, in the near 30 years I have been driving I have seen many friends all of of whom were 'excellent' drivers die but you seem too arogant to want to listen or learn so you take it easy on that bike and maybe just maybe we can have this conversation in 5 years.

I will gladly show you , here is a chav and an mr2 turbo:

4 of them were not racing they were just 'excellent' riders, in the near 30 years I have been driving I have seen many friends all of of whom were 'excellent' drivers die but you seem too arogant to want to listen or learn so you take it easy on that bike and maybe just maybe we can have this conversation in 5 years.

Lol im not arragont im just confident lol

this is why you should not buy a supra cause your only concern is how quick it is how you will beat other cars which proves that you are a chav and i can show you half a dozen chavs with mr2's

Ive had 13 so far, though about getting another but you know what it would spoil the memories as i think it was a nice car to drive and the illusion would be shattered, bit like when you see the Hot totty from college now a fat muffin top mum of 4, better to just have the nice memories.

Lol im not arragont im just confident lol

If you play on Xbox what's your gamertag? I want to see how good you are!

My old MR2 would kick seven bells out of your NA, even if I let you drive it.

this proves that chavs drive mr2 your going on about your mr2 beating my na im sorry but its the driver that makes the car i never said the mr2 turbo wasn't quick i said that just chav's drive them and it's a rubbish car