Bosscos supra build

hodge

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought it from fluky lukey on here. It was a fibre glass replica but he never knew who made it. For a replica it was an excellent fit.

edit: John man, your to fast posting for me :D

I trust calling me Toss a few posts up there was a mistake? I know you liked the bonnet but that was harsh.

Edited by Bossco (see edit history)

I bought it from fluky lukey on here. It was a fibre glass replica but he never knew who made it. For a replica it was an excellent fit.

edit: John man, your to fast posting for me :D

I trust calling me Toss a few posts up there was a mistake? I know you liked the bonnet but that was harsh.

Bloody iPhones and fat fingers don't mix lol.

Sorry I won't post anymore. I'm sorry.

Nice build there like the chrome bits beneath the bonnet, what gearbox/differential is fitted?

Just out of interest, beceause there aren't many guys who starts these kinds of projects, from sz to rz and further.

What type of gearbox was installed from factory, auto or manual, what is installed at the moment,

and what did you done with the abs system?

• 2 months later...
Updates? Or is it winter up there already and you can't drive a car? :p

The car is in the bodyshop having a full respray then it's back to mine for a full wire tuck and a few other little bits done.

And for the record, it's always winter in consett. We like to call it little Narnia.

going to be one of the cleanest TT's i have seen.

Team bling rocks

I'm attempting to go down the same type of concept as my own car but with a TT.. Having everything in the bay removed but the engine turbos any plenum. We'll see how things pan out cos it's not my car after all lmao.