The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ricky49's Single Turbo Upgrade/Alterations

Ricky49

they might not give you a code for it!

but i have the formulation sitting here in front of me:eyebrows:

if i get time this week ill knock a bit up and do you a test card

Great man yeah that would be cool.

I tried ringing a Lambo garage and getting it but they wanted to know the car's chassis number to prove I owned one of their car's.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon you should change 'alterations' to 'modifications'. Everytime I read this topic I think you're getting your trouser hem lifted.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't know if the Supra will have enough lines to pull off the matt grey look. It looks absolutely stunning on the lambo and works really well, but the lambo is very angular and sharp with a lot of shapes to make the shade pop.

Big thumbs up for doing something different mate, I honestly can't wait to see what it looks like :)

I know what your saying Scott but it is different and thats what Im wanting.

I was thinking of going Black then it was white but everyone goes these colours. I even thought about Canary Yellow but Supra Matt beat me to it and I thought it was a little loud for me.

I got the idea from this XJ220 S which doesnt have many different body lines.

I know what your saying Scott but it is different and thats what Im wanting.

I was thinking of going Black then it was white but everyone goes these colours. I even thought about Canary Yellow but Supra Matt beat me to it and I thought it was a little loud for me.

I got the idea from this XJ220 S which doesnt have many different body lines.

Yup, definitely very different. Potentially a good shout too.

The Jag pulls that off very well. It looks strange though, it's like a metallic or pearl without the lacquer. Lots of different shades over the curves with no shine. Very clever looking :)

Tbh I was trying to forget I read your post today about buying the hypetune, I have to save for mr tax man for a few months now, and I don't think I could have turned it down, so probably for the best anyways.

I don't think the tax man would understand you not been able to pay your bill because you bought an inlet manifold.

Been up SRD today and had a quick hour with Lee chatting over what I want to do with the car and what I need. I have to add the below to my list now.

The Port and Polished head is going to have the Stage 5 SRD treatment using full Ferrea internals

Whifbitz 4'' DP/MP

Engine Gasket Set

Toyota water pump

Tein Type Flex

After chatting with Lee I could be going with Mahle pistons and maybe BC rod

Best start the over time at work me thinks.

Lee can you add to the list anything I have missed

Built bottom, Stage 5 head and a 7675 sounds like a hard hitting 1000bhp to me, what clutch have you got?

RPS stage 3 mate like your old one I think. Leaving it ad is for now as it's only done 1k miles or so.

850fwhp that's about what I'm after then that's it for me. I don't want toget to a stage like Andy and not enjoy a high hp car.