The mkiv Supra Owners Club

12 Weeks to go!

JamieP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about trying to invite some off the big players this year? you never know, Smokey Nagata and his V12 Supra? he has been to the UK with his cars before and may be up for it, he was talking about going to the texas mile last year, Maybe the SATS cosworth Supra, i know its a drift car but a company like Cosworth could set it up for drag with ease id have thought, any others you guys can think of?

Has anyone ever spoke to the mags about doing a feature on the day? im sure Redline would be up for it, they love Supra's, want me to talk to them?

Cosworth might be an idea they are based in Northampton, i go past the workshops often as its next to the royal mail depot. would be interesting to see what they do for the supra I keep hearing rumers they are going to do engine internals and things for the 2jz. Must be doing something if they sponsor the drift car.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

What date would this be exactly? First or 2nd week in August?

I have summer vacation in that time, was planning a trip to Hawai with the wife, may be able to twist her arm to go for this, would love to see some juiced up Supras running wild on the track...

Were exactly in the UK would this be held? Would it be easy for me to travel to?

Sorry for all the questions..

What date would this be exactly? First or 2nd week in August?

I have summer vacation in that time, was planning a trip to Hawai with the wife, may be able to twist her arm to go for this, would love to see some juiced up Supras running wild on the track...

Were exactly in the UK would this be held? Would it be easy for me to travel to?

Sorry for all the questions..

northamptonshire, ,about an hour and a half from london by the time you get to the racetrack :p

northamptonshire, ,about an hour and a half from london by the time you get to the racetrack :p

Hmmm.. So whos picking me up from London?:p

Just kidding, but seriously though, gonna check out the costs and see if it is possible for me to attend, would love to come..

If Smokey Nagata is attending I catch a ride with him from Japan!!:D

yep, talking to them and Daytona in MK (as that might be a nice drive from Wellingborough)

Is the plan to camp at the pod then drive to the karting place in the morning? very much up for camping at the pod this year, might hire a camper van.