The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Widearch NA Aerotop for sale

davej705

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't suppose you could store until the 24th of October :) that's when I turn 25 so I'd be able to have a classic policy! I'd love this car just need to sell mine !!

Is your car up for sale ATM? I've had a few offers to store the car, shouldn't be a problem.

Hasn't gone yet,the guy with the highest offer was too much of a chav,needs must I know but I just couldn't bare to sell it to him,would have ended up with Halfords bits draped all over it

Good for you :thumbs:, if it was mine I wouldn't want it to be sold to someone who will ruin it, it's perfect as it is(bar performance obviously). Was it a member on here or through pistonheads?

It's on p-heads but ive started re thinking about trading for any old supra! yours however definatley isn't any old supe. If you could give me 2 weeks I would put it on auto trader tonight :)

And I promise not to change the looks and have a tt conversion done :)

Good for you :thumbs:, if it was mine I wouldn't want it to be sold to someone who will ruin it, it's perfect as it is(bar performance obviously). Was it a member on here or through pistonheads?

I believe it was a friend of a member on here,I have had a couple of offers to store her so no massive rush now so I can choose where she goes.rob Mitchell should man up and put that gold engine in her!

It's on p-heads but ive started re thinking about trading for any old supra! yours however definatley isn't any old supe. If you could give me 2 weeks I would put it on auto trader tonight :)

And I promise not to change the looks and have a tt conversion done :)

Gimme a call 07812602914

Hasn't gone yet,the guy with the highest offer was too much of a chav,needs must I know but I just couldn't bare to sell it to him,would have ended up with Halfords bits draped all over it[/quote

Hi Dave,

I'm gutted you're still selling the Supra as is?? When i last spoke to you you were in the process of upgrading it to a TT with a 5spd and the only reason i couldn't purchase it then was your eventual price being a little too far out of reach for me, hence my purchasing another TT Supra.

Just flicking through the site and i came across this info purely by mistake. What made you change your mind re the TT transplant?? I wish you had notioned me that you may be changing your mind about the conversion, i would've hit you with the full £6k no questions asked, as you knew i was a serious buyer from all my texts/calls to you!!

I truly wish you all the very best with the sale and i really hope you get a decent buyer who will truly appreciate an appreciating classic!!!

To say i'm GUTTED couldn't be farther from the truth!!!

ps. I'm now toying with the idea of possibly borrowing some notes to purchase it and leave it stored away. Anyone out there fancy loaning me some funds!?

Hasn't gone yet,the guy with the highest offer was too much of a chav,needs must I know but I just couldn't bare to sell it to him,would have ended up with Halfords bits draped all over it[/quote

Hi Dave,

I'm gutted you're still selling the Supra as is?? When i last spoke to you you were in the process of upgrading it to a TT with a 5spd and the only reason i couldn't purchase it then was your eventual price being a little too far out of reach for me, hence my purchasing another TT Supra.

Just flicking through the site and i came across this info purely by mistake. What made you change your mind re the TT transplant?? I wish you had notioned me that you may be changing your mind about the conversion, i would've hit you with the full £6k no questions asked, as you knew i was a serious buyer from all my texts/calls to you!!

I truly wish you all the very best with the sale and i really hope you get a decent buyer who will truly appreciate an appreciating classic!!!

To say i'm GUTTED couldn't be farther from the truth!!!

ps. I'm now toying with the idea of possibly borrowing some notes to purchase it and leave it stored away. Anyone out there fancy loaning me some funds!?

A few reasons but the biggest being in post 69 mate

Holy shit mate, i'm really sorry to read that. Obviously i had no idea but my heart goes out to you for what you're doing for your dad. You're a good man!!!

My only regret is that i didn't nag you more than i did, to sell it to me when i had the funds :( though i truly hope you find a good decent buyer!

Many thanks for messaging me back so quickly....now go to sleep it's 00:36 in the morning!!!:search:

• 2 weeks later...

hey dave sorry i havent got back to you its been a bit hectic ( my other cars been written off ) the z4 didnt sell on the bay buddy so im going to keep it until the market picks up a bit / i turn 25. best of luck with the sale and dont drop the price too much your cars a beauty!!

hey dave sorry i havent got back to you its been a bit hectic ( my other cars been written off ) the z4 didnt sell on the bay buddy so im going to keep it until the market picks up a bit / i turn 25. best of luck with the sale and dont drop the price too much your cars a beauty!!

Cheers,that is the absolute lowest I would go,I'd rather scrap it than go lower :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.