The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Widearch NA Aerotop for sale

davej705

I Cant do it!!!

Not selling the car now,having a bpu convo done in a couple of weeks and keeping her now

Damn you Rob Mitchell!

you know im right mate, too much money gone into her to just give it all up. by dropping the TT BPU conversion in your adding more of a value to the car.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortuanatly I have to sell this as I now have nowhere to store it after my friend has let me down with his garage and I have nowhere else for it to go

£5.5K PRICED FOR A VERY QUICK SALE

I will have to ebay this if it doesnt sell this week as I have nowhere to keep it, cant store it on the road as jealous twats will key it

i would love this but would mean selling the orange one. good luck dave its a cracking car with no exspence spared

you know that gold engine is destined for this car, buy it before some jerk off ebay does!

I really wanna keep it but I have nowhere for it

pay me ill store it down here

I could pay you in kind ;)

In all seriousness though Ive made my mind up already,found out my dad has got cancer yesterday and want to buy him a decent motor to replace his old rustbox so maybe it's fate my pal flopping.

In all seriousness though Ive made my mind up already,found out my dad has got cancer yesterday and want to buy him a decent motor to replace his old rustbox so maybe it's fate my pal flopping.

Sorry to hear that fella:(

I'm sure if worst came to worst though, there are plenty of people here who will happily look after if it doesn't go this week and you have nowhere to store it.

Sorry to hear this Dave, though good on you :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.