The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car has turned into a mean and nasty Ba***rd

dude

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That nitrous seems to make a massive difference!

Can't wait to get mine mapped in, had it installed for over a year without using it yet!

Good luck taming it at the weekend if the weather holds out. May get down Sunday to see how it go's.

That is great :blink: can't wait for even 'more' power.

Your'll be drifting up the 1/4 trying to get grip is my bet, 2 pairs of pants required i'm thinking :D

Make sure your chute is working ok before you let it rip :eyebrows:

That is great :blink: can't wait for even 'more' power.

Your'll be drifting up the 1/4 trying to get grip is my bet, 2 pairs of pants required i'm thinking :D

Make sure your chute is working ok before you let it rip :eyebrows:

Just don't follow through or you'll need 3 pairs of pants!

That nitrous seems to make a massive difference!

Can't wait to get mine mapped in, had it installed for over a year without using it yet!

Good luck taming it at the weekend if the weather holds out. May get down Sunday to see how it go's.

Come say hello and make sure you go safe on the Nitrous and tune it slowly, when we get back from the pod we are adding another nitrous solenoid to just give it a sniff before its on boost, if we can get this sorted large turbos can bespooled like a 67 and a bottle will last months.

As an aside, im pretty sure the coming weekend is going to be spoilt by rain and we are putting the 3.4 back in staright after so I intend to do a Webster race cars tune day on the friday before Japshow at the pod, I notice that its possible to take passengers but that costs £40, if anyone fancies a ride it doesnt bother me I doubt you will slow me down much but you will need to bring a lid and firesuit if you are

A) A giant (JP)

B) A midget

Save me a seat mate, best invest in a firesuit i guess then.:D

I don't know if you actually need one dude and the £40 covers you for all cars, its £180 for the day as many runs as you can manage on a prepped track but you must run slicks or drag radials.

I don't know if you actually need one dude and the £40 covers you for all cars, its £180 for the day as many runs as you can manage on a prepped track but you must run slicks or drag radials.

Whats the date of that dude? i could well be up for that.

Its tempting, im there on the 8th july anyhow for that fast5 thing though and thats free.

The track will prob be far more prepped for a webster day hence the need tun slicks or DR's , they run some serious machinery on those days. Did you sort the fast 5 thing for me and the other one ????

The track will prob be far more prepped for a webster day hence the need tun slicks or DR's , they run some serious machinery on those days. Did you sort the fast 5 thing for me and the other one ????

yeah true, will have a think about it.

I will pm you in a mo mate about fast5