The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 supra v8...32 valve quad cam...

rxv8

hi jamil,would of loved a deal but have to many cars as it is,need to have a tidy up on the collection,which is why i have reduced the price to 4500,it owes me a lot more than that...but at this price its got a lot of interest from different websites...cheers...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

judging by the emails and pms of various websites seems loads of people interested,but everyone has bilbo bagins pockets...lol...empty...4.5k may take a cheap cheap px...

changed the no plate today from under the bumper to a sticky one...looks better i think...and went for a quick 140 mile trip to get some parts,fuel ecomomy is really good aswell,better than a 2jz i would say...2000rpm is 85 mph...dont be put of by auto its lovely to drive...

me too really its very cheap,especially with the wheels,suspension,bodykit,lsd,and a v8 swap...just drive away with mot and tax...im sure someone will buy it...just takes time...still no matter im still enjoying it...cheers...

just been offered a an r154 box,clutch,flywheel,modded b/housing and howe release bearing and adapter plate etc to make manual...for 700.00 plus postage...so this is a very cheap way of going manual...so you could be manual for 5k if you do yourself...

If I had the available funds I would be very interested, I would definetly choose this over an N/A(straight 6 one anyway)

I'll have an ask about though as I have someone in mind who may be interested in something like this.

Alternatively, how about a straight swap with a facelift N/A Auto? :D(it's currently getting a fresh respray in black aswell :innocent:)

If someone will buy my '98 VVTi TT for £8k I'll have it, subject to inspection of course.

Always wanted a V8TT :eyebrows:

Ever since I saw this video of the same engine but not sure how much room there is for the turbos?

cRU2lDCSfBU

alot of people want the car but everyone wants/needs to sell there car first...

Indeed they do. I'm like you in that I have 4 vehicles now and something's gotta give! :)

I wanted to free up some cash to put back into the mortgage but having seen your car it's made me think..... :think:

Btw, always ask for and keep the phone number of anyone who makes an offer anywhere near what you're asking for. Someone offered £4300 and you're asking £4250 now. Were they a no-shower?

Indeed they do. I'm like you in that I have 4 vehicles now and something's gotta give! :)

I wanted to free up some cash to put back into the mortgage but having seen your car it's made me think..... :think:

Btw, always ask for and keep the phone number of anyone who makes an offer anywhere near what you're asking for. Someone offered £4300 and you're asking £4250 now. Were they a no-shower?

i was offered 4300 at the end of april,but i had the car up for 5495 then,so was not enough...and they have bought something else now...3 others want the car but have to sell theres first,and prob 5 people want to do p/x,but i just want a straight sale...anyway its 4250 now,SENSIBLE offers...its a cracking car and wont be giving it away as at the price it is now its cheap cheap,i dont need the money,just really want to start collecting parts for the 1j minor...and to do that i need the space really...but i think if its not sold soon i am going to keep it and paint the car and do some more bits and bobs...as you do...so if your thinking about buying the car,pm me asap,before i keep it...cheers all...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.