The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 supra v8...32 valve quad cam...

rxv8

Free bump - i have seen this motor today (not with a view to buying it) but I got a guided tour of it whilst picking up something else and the car is truly a beast, really tidy and the noise....oh the noise this V8 makes is amazing...i couldnt even hear my TTburbling away in the background - genuinely like nothing i've heard before when the throttle went down a bit, you have to hear it to believe it - it really is a lovely car and anybody would be happy if they bought it...and of course this price is far too low - an absolute steal!

Good to meet you today bud, thanks for the bumper - might get up to knebworth tomoz for the car show and will keep an eye out for you if you do...oh and good luck with the sale of this!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I'm in the market for a supra.....I may be interested, but I'm not sure about the engine. I'm hopefully going to look at a TT soon as well.

I dont know wether to go for a TT BPU with say 400ish bhp or I could go for your car, which is about 300bhp and I cant do a lot else with it cheaply?

Paul.

Hi,

I'm still thinking. Couple of questions.

Whats under the carbon wrap? is it matt black. is it easy to get off?

Also, can you point me in the direction of a throttle body kit on ebay?

Cheers,

Paul.

Nigel is a top bloke and I've seen this car in the flesh while it was undergoing the conversion. Whoever is thinking of buying should have no qualms with the quality of the work etc.

It really is gonna be a bargain for whoever fronts the cash!!

cheers darret... first person to see WITH THE CASH will buy...

OK I HAVE CHANGED THE WHEELS NOW TO 18",WILL GET A PIC UP THIS EVE...£3995.00 IF IT DOES NOT SELL AT THIS PRICE IT WILL GO TO STORAGE UNTIL SUCH TIME AS I NEED TO USE IT...

Guest foxy-stoat

Dont suppose you would deal on a mr2 v6 plus 2k?

It seems selling cars with engine swops is a lot harder than normal!!

Has the v5 been changed?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.