I think I'm just going to sell the supra now :-(

wallis

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wantthatone
I thought I was just being over sensitive when I read it (having a 6 week old baby) but looking at everyones opinion I wasn't. Hence why I didn't comment when I saw it.
i agree, had to read it twice to make sure, bang out of order

He sounds like a dick to me couldn't believe what i was reading.

I've just got home, what did he say?

OP Feel bad for you mate, it's a sort of catch 22. I would still consider keeping it and then saving up small amounts every month, then maybe after a year or so you could fix it.

If the queue of people wanting to kick him in the balls keeps increasing, then I imagine he never will?

H.

He's a massive t**t, no denying it. But, let's get back on topic :)

Lol.....good job I don't take things to heart!

If I ever want my kid terminated via a cote hanger I now know where to come!!

What a prick!

Thx guys for the feedback I've just spoke to my old man who's going to lend me some money to sort out the car, so it can be finished off.

It looks like I'm going for an fcon and built box to make things right ;-)

The only problem is I said I need the money to sell tha car...lol

No chance now !

I'm going to Matt h, I hope his built box is still for sale.....lol

On s serious note rob, I've just fooked a 60000k strong auto box with 501bhp after 600miles so my advise is the stock auto box isn't much good for 450+ in the real world!

I had a massive 19 row mocal cooler on it also buddy!

I'm going to Matt h, I hope his built box is still for sale.....lol

On s serious note rob, I've just fooked a 60000k strong auto box with 501bhp after 600miles so my advise is the stock auto box isn't much good for 450+ in the real world!

I had a massive 19 row mocal cooler on it also buddy!

yeah im going to put 2 of srd's coolers on but dont plan on having stock box for ages. lui's is going strong and so is ADD's but i guess its luck of the draw and how much its booted

yeah im going to put 2 of srd's coolers on but dont plan on having stock box for ages. lui's is going strong and so is ADD's but i guess its luck of the draw and how much its booted

I think my problems the massive amount of torque I've got 520ftlb of the bugger!

What torque are those guys getting rob?

You cant count Lui, he only drives it twice a year and have you seen him drive? i call him the rolling road block:d