Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm no longer interested. I can't buy from someone who is as reliable as a chocolate watch and doesn't even bother to respond when trying to get sales. It just rings "Danger Will Robinson, Danger" in my ears. I can only imagine what your responses would be like, or not as is more likely, once money has actually changed hands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hes now selling these on ebay if anyone wants one,dont know how good they are ive, ordered one and although he states there on shelf hes making them to order.

mines supposed to be here next week so il post on here if their any good

On Ebay... WTF!? How nice of him to let us know... :(

On Ebay... WTF!? How nice of him to let us know... :(

On eBay they are £135 delivered but I think he was going to do them £100 delivered in the group buy. I'm waiting on him to get back to me on a custom design cover but it's been months now.

• 3 weeks later...
hes now selling these on ebay if anyone wants one,dont know how good they are ive, ordered one and although he states there on shelf hes making them to order.

mines supposed to be here next week so il post on here if their any good

Ive actually got one and its awesome, Top quality and looks fantastic :)