The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JapShow - Sunday 19th June 2011 @ Santa Pod Raceway !!!

lui

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure if you go to the toddington convoy Lui will have stand passes.

I have tryed to contact twice but no luck :(

I know this sounds a bit cock eyed. But dot think it would be possiable to pay at the gate like normal park up... get a pass from lui and then park with the club? Or is that not possiable.

Sorry i didnt even realise this was on till friday lol and iv never parked with a club before..

Thanks

Paul

My location? Village of Oakley.. I go through pavenham - harrold - and im there. Theres a little country road that takes me to it.

My plan is to meet up with the convoy to collect my pass etc. Then as you lot go towards odell im turning away to wash the car quickly as i was working today then im making my way to the POD. I should be there by 12ish.

When i turn up i just give my shizzle and the entrance and then is it easy to find the members area?

Thanks

Paul