The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shelby stripes?

AJI

Actually I don't think viper stripes look too bad on the Supra. We had viper stripes as our convoy theme going to Le Mans back in 2005 and 2006 so I stickered up the Supra - 2006 was the year I came up with the shopping list decals that were actually a shopping list too... ;)

Here's some pics.

DSC_3507.jpg

DSC_4985.jpg

Actually I don't think viper stripes look too bad on the Supra. We had viper stripes as our convoy theme going to Le Mans back in 2005 and 2006 so I stickered up the Supra - 2006 was the year I came up with the shopping list decals that were actually a shopping list too... ;)

Here's some pics.

That actually looks pretty good!

Just to quash all the fears of another Supra being ruined, I have no intention of putting stripes on my car, I'm just purely wondering if it would 'work' for use of a better word.

I have the gold coloured Blitz Z1 alloys and just out of pure curiosity was wondering if a matching coloured gold stripe affair (Shelby or Scudaria style) would add or take away anything from the look of the car.

I'm not that good on photoshop but after seeing that pic attached further up the replies then its clear to see, for me anyways, that it would look GASH ;)

haha.... noooo. Its never been my intention to ruin my supra. No stripes will be going on it.

:)

Purely just wondered if matching gold colour to the Blitz Z1 alloys would work if found on the body of the car, if it did then 'ok', and if it didn't then 'ok'.....both results would still have lead me to not put any stripes on my supra.

As I'm no good on photoshop I only had a very rough mental image of what it could possibly look like. After seeing the image from above in this thread, its a clear 'doesn't work'. (In my opinion of course).

Here's some pics.

..I like it.

..shopping list is genius, well funny!!!