The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PLEASE lower head gasket for more power anyone?

Guest 93twinturbo

Any self respecting martial artist wouldnt come on the internet and start threatening people bigging themselves up... And thats coming from the best fighter in the world lol

I don't know Add. My mate, Mohammed (I'm Hard) Bruce Lee, used to go on about it all the time. When I say my mate, he was just a bloke of the internet who used to get really irate if you said anything that was mildly taking the pi$$...!!

H.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were still a mod you know this guy would've been gone already. I say gone but most likely I'd have been talked into giving him a warning and then a later banning when my instinct proved to be correct.

Just sayin....

If I were still a mod you know this guy would've been gone already. I say gone but most likely I'd have been talked into giving him a warning and then a later banning when my instinct proved to be correct.

Just sayin....

I must admit, I am surprised it has not been locked and a warning for swearing

Just sayin....

You were a mod? Why were you stripped of the duties?

Thinner headgasket won't do too much, Weight reduction though will, you could start with that kin great chip on your shoulder !!!!! Kick boxing in a ring LOL, too many rules there and too many girls doing it.

Thinner headgasket won't do too much, Weight reduction though will, you could start with that kin great chip on your shoulder !!!!! Kick boxing in a ring LOL, too many rules there and too many girls doing it.

Err me and you both said that now, his going to go mental and punch the first girl he sees! :D

Err me and you both said that now, his going to go mental and punch the first girl he sees! :D

Ive never though it very fair .....................................kicking boxes I mean they don't exactly fight back do they !!!!!!!!

guess wot dont think yous would last 2 minutes in the ring with me but im talking about that !! fucking bullies!!!!

The boys were merely having a bit of banter with you.

Please never threaten people even on the internet, or you'll find yourself not lasting 2 minutes with me on here.

Having said all that, welcome to the club and let's have a fresh start, yes? :)