The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ex North East F&F 5 Thread - Now General Banter Thread

hodge

So do you want to change my post back, talk about abusing your position.

Guys it's now proven conclusive Ben is a power crazed bully, who abuses his position in the club to amuse himself. We all thought as much, but nah he couldn't be not Ben. Well there you go in black and white BOOM!!!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you want to change my post back, talk about abusing your position.

Guys it's now proven conclusive Ben is a power crazed bully, who abuses his position in the club to amuse himself. We all thought as much, but nah he couldn't be not Ben. Well there you go in black and white BOOM!!!!!

I cant remember what you wrote now (other than you were taking the micky as per usual), doesnt look like there's an undo button either. There is an edit button though, so you can change it back yourself if you felt my ammendments are fictional or untrue. :p

Well I'd love to say I've booked the cinema for 8pm on the 21st (the release date), however due to the film not being released yet and Gateshead not knowing if they will even be showing it, its kind of hard to book. I think we're all going to meet at spur for 8 ish. How does this pan out with everyone's diary?

Well I'd love to say I've booked the cinema for 8pm on the 21st (the release date), however due to the film not being released yet and Gateshead not knowing if they will even be showing it, its kind of hard to book. I think we're all going to meet at spur for 8 ish. How does this pan out with everyone's diary?

Spur??? Sorry if I missed it 3 or so pages back but I'm too lazy to read them....

Would anyone mind going to the Odeon at the silverlink? Can get discount on tickets and discount on Frankie and benny’s or pizza hut? I get this discount due to work. Don’t mean to step on Ben toes, would like to help out if i can. Ben you can pm me if you like and we can sort something out?

Thanks

Caroline

well like i said if everyone doesn’t mind going to the odeon i can get discount, would need numbers tho

Well its closer for me, and I don't mind, but it depends on what the girls want to do. I've got 10 confirmed (could be 9 if your boyfriend calls me Chesney again, though) and a further 3 possibilities.

If you could get me some prices, or post them on here (?) that would be a great help.

Thanks

Ben