The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ex North East F&F 5 Thread - Now General Banter Thread

hodge

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going in the Supras (assuming we are), are we bothered about parking together? On the one hand it would be kinda nice as it is a club event but on the other a few Supras together in the car park might attract the wrong sort of attention - the film won't come out until around 10.45pm

haha now to throw another spanner in the works i maybe RV-ing with my son, my mum and her partner for food too at spur, after i told them about the place they decided that might be a good idea so i think they will have already been in to see Rio or Hop already , i am sure there wont be a problem pulling up an extra table right ?

If we're going in the Supras (assuming we are), are we bothered about parking together? On the one hand it would be kinda nice as it is a club event but on the other a few Supras together in the car park might attract the wrong sort of attention - the film won't come out until around 10.45pm

good point is there CCTV on site ? may very well pop over for a recce

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

No idea on the CCTV side of things. I cant see there being many Supras though, I'm going with Aman in his merc, I think John will be in the 350z, so that probably leaves 2-3 at the most.

You'll have to contact spur and ask them Stevo, I'm unsure.

Would have thought Spur would just politely tell me to shut it. Its the Metrocentre car park, not their's.

I'm just gonna park up wherever I fancy and see you's at the restaurant - its the film and food we're going for at the end of the day, not a mini-meet in the car park.