The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ex North East F&F 5 Thread - Now General Banter Thread

hodge

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List is on the other thread for this event (the locked one) - Ben is going to update it later to reflect the drop outs and if we have spare tickets. I not sure but Johnny was looking at coming along with his missus so that could b 2 tickets required (qwarriors and neo's if he can't make it)

Stevo, you might aswell come along they do some decent steaks apparently and you can't say that you don't like steak!

The list is now:

1). Hodge

2). Mrs Hodge

3). Supra Steveo

4). Stevo

5). Aman

6). Ben

7). Neo2810 (possibly not)

8). Bossco

edit: Sorry forgot to say - so that leaves 1 spare ticket at the moment with another possible spare

I'll have to see what tickets are available tonight, after blossom asked to be taken off the list I offered her ticket to someone else. still waiting to hear from tony, + adam (safcdixon) has been on the possible list day 1 but pm'd me a few days ago asking if there were any spare, so I gave him first refusal.

This is hard work! :)

I'll have to see what tickets are available tonight, after blossom asked to be taken off the list I offered her ticket to someone else. still waiting to hear from tony, + adam (safcdixon) has been on the possible list day 1 but pm'd me a few days ago asking if there were any spare, so I gave him first refusal.

This is hard work! :)

never mind chesney, next we will get you to organise a drinking sesh in the Fed to see if you can actually organise a piss up in a brewery ;) :D

never mind chesney, next we will get you to organise a drinking sesh in the Fed to see if you can actually organise a piss up in a brewery ;) :D

Cheeky bugger aren't you. Just think yourself lucky you're getting free tickets :)

First obstacle was booking something that didnt exist, then there were the drop outs, then the dropouts that dropped in again! It's never ending :)

Table booked for 7pm chaps.

Well Tony's back in now, and we have 1 spare. Adam (safcdixon) has bought him and his mrs a pair (tickets) from odeon. I'm waiting to hear from Aman as he knows more of the situation with johnny248.

Can I get back to you tomorrow about that one Steve?

What more do you want me to do Steve? I've done as much as I can for people, held tickets back for people with family problems etc, I really cant see what else I can do other than wait until I hear back from Aman tomorrow.

Don't forget to bring the NA airbox with you on Thursday Ben. I'll chuck the discs and pads in the boot for ya.

Thanks bud. Probably be in the car with aman. Can you wrap them up in something, don't want to get dirt &.oil in his motor :)

Cheers/

if its a case of having to buy one then i will be pulling out of this

Sorry I didn't see that before. Well if thats the way things are going to be, Caroline can have my ticket.

Well Johnny hasn't been in touch so that spare ticket is fine for Caroline so can you ladies stop throwing your handbags around and just chill out

Ben vs Steve in the carpark as a taster?

haha i am in no way stressed out by any of this , i just like to get answers as to what is happening