The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LBM's Supra at Invisible Touch Detailing

Stonkin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob is actually quite flithy so no surprise there! :D

Though the work which you have done is truly amazing! The red looks so much deeper and that wet look is awesome! :thumbs:

Also nice of you to take the time to share the work with the club :)

First of all a massive thankyou to Christian for his hard work.

Quite frankly, the car was a mess when it arrived and as you can see it's had a tremendous turnaround.

Those of you know who know him already know he's a good bloke and his attention to detail is fantastic. I can thoroughly recommend him.

I will post up a couple of engine bay shots in the next couple of days too.

When I picked it up on the other day, I was so impressed with the its new shiny magnificence, I nearly drove into his quadbike, as my eyes were hard right at the time :rolleyes::D

It rounded off a nice start to the New year too - before Xmas I'd ripped the front bumper off due to an unforseen gradient and probably crap judgement on my part.

So I sourced a new bumper with the help of Ryan G. It also came with a custom made under tray/barge board which should help reinforce and protect the Do-luck a bit. I like its look too.

Thanks for the advice from Scott M & Jaime P - so I bought some HSDs and had them fitted. The front and rear of the car I had raised about 1 cm as it was ridiculously low beforehand.

And thanks to Tony and Peter at Wheels in Motion for the Geo set up.

Finally thanks again Christian for everything you did :thumbs: It was very nice to have an inane grin on my face upon seeing the car all nice and clean. I'm still wearing the grin now - it's a sort of Tony Blair one. But it's ok, it'll wear off soon...ish.

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

It really was a huge pleasure to pick the car up and drive it 60 miles back home round the M25. And of course, it's still looking great.

Did it not get a lickle bit dirty on the way back?

I'd love to get my red to look like yours but I'd be scared to drive it in case it got dirty :p

so whats the front splitter rob?

Sorry Rob I missed this earlier.

The fella that sold me the bumper made it himself. It was made out of marine plywood and then I had it sprayed black.

Personally, I think it makes the Do-luck bumper look even better.

Did it not get a lickle bit dirty on the way back?

I'd love to get my red to look like yours but I'd be scared to drive it in case it got dirty :p

Not really. It was a dry day. Besides Christian's potions & lotions actually scare away bad dirt. And that's a fact!

The fella that sold me the bumper made it himself. It was made out of marine plywood and then I had it sprayed black.

ha ha it gave me WOOD looking at it, i think it looks great mate, really nice touch.

I was planning on doing something similar on my rmm lip when I was going to lower the car, hoping to protect the fibre glass.

your looks great!!