Toyota Sprint Series 2011 - General Banter

AlexM

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

same as Craig my illness I was getting rid off has come back with vengeance, I have just got out of bed for a fag. My verdict is that I will be back there within the hour. When you get the chance Craig send me across your times and all and I will get them off to the sponsors asap.

It was a great day and the car seemed to hold its self, but we are going to be working on the car to try and get more weight out of it and a new tyre choice I would say. Not bad on the whole iirc we came in with 8-9th fastest time out of about 40 cars. Not 100% sure but will have to check the times.

Alex just simply seems at home on the track in his car and walked away with a trophy as well.

Right then the official results have come in, we actually came in 11th overall and 5th in class.

Not to bad at all, considering we had inferior tyres to everyone else and we were setting up the suspension. The car on the day had never been used in competition before the event and this was the only time we had to fettle with the car. It was literally a case of sink or swim so to speak. As you can see with each run the times greatly improved with each adjustment.

One last thing Alex we beat you :p:p:p;)

Rockingham_Overall_Results.pdf

Rockingham_Class_Results.pdf

Haha beat you again. I could get used to this mate. Only 53 days to wood bridge now, whats the story with this place then? I gather its an air field with a long arse straight and chicane half way down it.

I'm pretty sure you were sat in and around the van on Sunday and didn't beat me anywhere. :p

Woodbridge was a nice circuit last year, I remembered the camera back then..

Bloody hell, I would be BOUND to go wrong at least twice per lap, far too many chances of going the wrong way :) How many practice runs do you get?

2 sighting runs, 2 practice runs, 8 timed runs. I don't think anyone went the wrong way on the day.. :)

Guest PaulT

Was an awesome day's racing! Finally got to drive the car at max attack---it's going to take a while to get used to it, a bit different to my car last year :)

Well done the other two, nice bit of driving. See you at Woodbridge!

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

hello people :) thought i'd pop on and say hello :)

This is me by the way:

http://www.racingexposure.com/tss/2011/r1/Others/slides/IMG_0378.jpg

...... an unhandlable 67BHP @ the wrong wheels!

a few TSSers pointed me in the direction of this site for supra info, great site folks :) good to see the mk4's out there at rockingham, a joy to watch :)

• 3 weeks later...

hi dan :)

all paid up for round 2 , preperations on the car have begun, new wastegate, bit of reworking on the manifold, and new fuel pump is in.

im planing on this being the last round for this engine if all goes to plan so it would be nice to give this one a good send off . starting to get exited again :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)