The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krisso NA-T Polish project

krisso_pl

il take some photos when i get home. thats looks like an exact copy of my oil cooler plate, as you can see it forces the oil only 1 direction, and it must pass through it and return from where its been sent to travel to the other side of the plate. get some above shots of your plate, only reason i say this can i can see a flat on the inside of your plate.

this is the plate design similiar to what i have for my turbo...

http://www.jdmpartswholesale.com/cdn/400/oil-filter-sandwich-plate-civic-integra-turbo-d15-d16.jpg

you would have to look into it some more, as im not sure this would seriously affect oil flow. but if 100% of your oil has to pass through your turbo, i def think you should look into it due to having such a large amount of oil flow and passing it all through the turbo lines. i dont know enough, maybe ask on clubna-t as ive already seen your a member :)

i only wanted to mention it, it might not be an issue, i might be a complete idiot. i probably am a complete idiot :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il take some photos when i get home. thats looks like an exact copy of my oil cooler plate, as you can see it forces the oil only 1 direction, and it must pass through it and return from where its been sent to travel to the other side of the plate. get some above shots of your plate, only reason i say this can i can see a flat on the inside of your plate.

this is the plate design similiar to what i have for my turbo...

http://www.jdmpartswholesale.com/cdn/400/oil-filter-sandwich-plate-civic-integra-turbo-d15-d16.jpg

you would have to look into it some more, as im not sure this would seriously affect oil flow. but if 100% of your oil has to pass through your turbo, i def think you should look into it due to having such a large amount of oil flow and passing it all through the turbo lines. i dont know enough, maybe ask on clubna-t as ive already seen your a member :)

i only wanted to mention it, it might not be an issue, i might be a complete idiot. i probably am a complete idiot :)

Mate your 100% right. I bought the plate, post a pic and throw it to the box without moment of thinking about it. I need to replace it with proper one.

Today afternoon or tomorrow morning, we'll see, I will go to my mechanic and check how are things going :) Will do some pictures for you. All I know is that the turbo is in its place, also complete exhaust is in its place to :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not bad with the weather mate - about 0 degree centigrade. Its been a long time without updates:( I had a lot of work and all the free time Ive spent on the car, far away from the computer. In general ( I promise to write detailed progress in a couple of days) - everything is fine, car is in working order but not tuned yet. There where some problems of course but now everything is sorted and we are waiting just for the new electronics. All of you were right and finally Ive bought a standalone. Not AEM, but very popular in europe - VEMS.

Things to be done - VEMS will be here on the first of january so the car will be running in the firts week of 2012 :)

Already bought new wheels - will be here also in the begining of the next month

If all the electronics will be ok and engine will be running fine Im going to rip out all the interior for some modifications ;) - new seats, lots of flocking and lots of hydro-transfered carbon ;)

Updates with pictures soon ;)

• 1 month later...