The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Most expensive supra on the forum...:)

suprafan72

WTF you are joking !!!!!!!!

Taking the original shell that was crashed into consideration, it's actually a fair amount more than that.

I think the total amount is circa £150K.

Although if he likes it, that's all that matters, but I bet he got some hot flushes when he totalled that amount up :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taking the original shell that was crashed into consideration, it's actually a fair amount more than that.

I think the total amount is circa £150K.

Although if he likes it, that's all that matters, but I bet he got some hot flushes when he totalled that amount up :D

That is just ridiculous, the only modded (heavily) supra i have seen that I would consider worth doing is JP's, for 150K you could have a nice DB9, Supercharged Range Rover and a lovely runabout plus about 5 years worth of holidays.

That is just ridiculous, the only modded (heavily) supra i have seen that I would consider worth doing is JP's, for 150K you could have a nice DB9, Supercharged Range Rover and a lovely runabout plus about 5 years worth of holidays.

I believe the fact he could of had 2 R35 GTR's for the same price was pointed out at Japfest the other year :D

I wonder who's spent the most in fuel..

I've had my car just over a month and I've spent about £250 on fuel so far, going to fill her up tonight so will be about £320 spent so far.

Worth every penny :cool:

Between the BMW and the Supra, I spend about £700 a month on fuel. The BMW's a diesel too.

Mine, PW's and Lee P's are awkward to work out as we have put the hours in ourselves and prob blagged loads of favours along the way.

Go eights is prob over £200K by now and its not finished.

I'm with John on this one. Last time I spoke to David the big was in excess of 240k. This has to be by far the most expensive car on the forum.

Guest blueangel
Blueangel's must have cost a bomb to get it that way.

you got to be kidding dude mines still probally stands me at sub £10,000 doing it yourself saves money lol and that includes buying the car lol

I must be flirting with that figure myself at this stage and mines a PNFEOGF

Presently No Feckin Engine Or Gearbox Fitted.

Can anyone send me some motivation PLEASE!!

Mate I hit over 30k before the engine and box went in. And here I am ready to fire it on sat. It'll all come together soon for ya mate.

ha ha thats a classic dave lmao, yours will be far one of the best single aero's when done.

im up to 4k on my new project and its still in box's lol

It's easy to get into stupid money. Yours is gonna be expensive to finish,especially as I got a feeling your never gonna stop!

I'm with John on this one. Last time I spoke to David the big was in excess of 240k. This has to be by far the most expensive car on the forum.

No one really talks about that build over than to say the guy got fecked about,what did all the money go on? Has he got alot of great parts and stuff?

Quite a lot of it went down the drain. For example, AFR had a nice ~£2k out of me for repairing my gearbox that I had to pay out again for Michel to repair.

Did that 2K not include a set of Tein shocks supplied and fitted and wheel alignment????? And as far as I know that was only diagnosing the gearbox fault and refilling with oil as you had driven it empty AND you were advised not to use it till it was repaired, Before my time. AFR DO NOT and never have repaired auto Transmissions.

Edited by dude (see edit history)

Did that 2K not include a set of Tein shocks fitted and wheel alignment????? And as far as I know that was only diagnosing the gearbox fault and refilling with oil as you had driven it empty AND you were advised not to use it till it was repaired, Before my time.

No, it was over 2k for everything - I had to have the geo redone too. Why would I send my car all the way down south just to have it 'diagnosed'? lol. It was to be repaired. Was told it was, but it failed as soon as I left the work shop. It was before your time though, Dude.