Lost the back end..damaged the alloy!

Guest Usmann A

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah...just the main one that everyone was laughing at...

:)

Yeah Usmann looked silly back then, but seeing as he is 1000 time better technically than you now only make you look twisted. Move on FFS

Guest Usmann A

Wow, that was a flashback.

Dayum did I really type all slangy .. LOL

Paul, pls mate grow up ... now you actually had the time to search it and try and make me look a fool, LOL, I dont have to search back to 2 years ago I just look in the MGT section .... :)

BTW, I dont have time to search up oldies, Im too busy tuning a subaru legacy .... :) .. an NO supplying parts isnt tuning my friend. :)

Haha,yeh tel alot has changed since then, we all move on, except the ones who just try, and copy ... ;)

Bring back the days when I used to get dissed I say. haha

OMG..there I was reading the last couple of threads and in true 'Green' style was about to offer Usmann the use of my stock alloys in the shed as i only live down the road from him...but then I realise its a 'retro' thread.

How ya doing Usmann? :respekt:

Its boring these days we never seem to have huge slagging matches anymore :blahblah: ...you all gone soft...so bring it on he he...

Look Si has been ever so good i havent mentioned the 'L' word for such a long time!!! :innocent:

Time heals everything i guess!

Si

:innocent: :cool: