Lost the back end..damaged the alloy!

Guest Usmann A

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i feel a little bad now that i was the one to make you come out of the closet usmann, but you do write your posts as your the one that owns and drives the supe, on here and on other forums, and it does cheese me off a bit, i might only drive a 270bhp mkiii and the guys on here obviously alot more, these cars need to be respected to keep them on the grey stuff and this is nothing you know about as you've never been behind the wheel, you go on about driving this and driving that and what you want to do and it just gets me goat up:devil: rant over

Couldn't agree more, I mean if a sixteen year old is a fan of the Supra and wants to ask questions and join in debates then fair play to him. Bullshit we can do without though:mad:

And trying to make out you drive one when you don't ain't BIG and it ain't clever (ask ya teacher:) )

I don't want to be a bastard and keep on at you, just try being a little bit more honest and the people on here will welcome you.

Nuff said,

Respect and SAFE ( as some of the other 'kids' on the board say:D )

Paul

Guest Usmann A

I know where you lot r coming from.....and i do goon like i drive the car but...im always with my dad in the car. So........cheers,everybody and you kow whenever isay summin about drivin the car its my dad.....cheers!

Also didnt mention my dad was the owner cos i didnt cross my mind..to tell the truth...it wasent done deliberatly....just when my dad ask me to post summin i just ype it as if its im......understand

Sorry for any inconvenience!:thumbs:

Guest Terry S

Wish I could get 99% of te feeling from the passengers seat, it would be sooooo much cheaper. So when your Dad gets it all out of shape a 120mph do your legs shake so much that you'd have trouble changing gear if you were in the "big" seat?

Guest Usmann A

Just got a pricing of the wheel im after.....its £530 from the states...plus shipping.

Days r boring now...cant sit in the supe.....maybe a 5-6 weeks before we get the wheel.

What makes it even worse is a guy with a scoody challanged us to a race for the logbooks....he claims he's 430hp with no nos......

But ovbiously had to refuse.....feel even more gutted now:confused:

Do you think hed beat the supe...430 seems quite good 4 a scoob.....dont ya think?

Started making big plans for the supe(dreaming) then remembered....WE NEED A ALLOY WHEEL!!!!!

SHIT!!!!

Originally posted by gazwalker

Is that how you broke yours? :conf:

Gaz.

Broke mine after a trackday, different wheels/tyres to on track and diffrent road surface. Trackdays are great but what you learn about your cars limits on them does not alway relate to what the limits are one the road. (BTW the road was dry when I broke mine, and I wasn't going that fast (the usual "been round that corner everyday fo the last 6 months with no problems"))