The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well hello....

sideexitsupra

Attero - will try

Fitz - You may be right!

bradleyh_15 - Paul has one I am looking at on Thursday all being well! Peter_P already does the write ups for the events but I kind of slipped into the photography thingy for them. The poor quality vids on Pauls website are mine from the test day at Snetterton last year. Too much camera shake. Also will be taking lots of photos this year. You never know, some of them might even be half decent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys - thanks for all the warm welcomes

I'm still laughing at the helping the guys out last season bit!!! :p:D;)

No in all seriousness Tim did muck in with us and he's very good with a bucket and sponge!! :p

Welcome to the club mate and good to hear you are following me into the fold with a nice TT BPU to get you started.

Mine should be out and about this year hopefully so you can have a look mate.

Good to have you on board fella.

All the best,

Pete :)

I'm still laughing at the helping the guys out last season bit!!! :p:D;)

No in all seriousness Tim did muck in with us and he's very good with a bucket and sponge!! :p

Welcome to the club mate and good to hear you are following me into the fold with a nice TT BPU to get you started.

Mine should be out and about this year hopefully so you can have a look mate.

Good to have you on board fella.

All the best,

Pete :)

Cheeky bugger.

What, you mean generally getting in the way isn't helping?

Might find a new degree of helpfulness if I get one of my own to take apart and put back together again. ;-)

Nice to hear from you fella, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
:) Welcome to the club mate you will find plenty of info etc keep an eye on the north west section for our monthy meets please come along you dont have to have a supra to join in

Cheers

-Ian-

Hey Ian,

Thanks for the welcome.

My new Supe is currently being prepped by Paul at Whifbitz. You can count on seeing me sometime, though not sure when as spend my life all over the place!!!!!!!!

Thanks Deathrace............... Not too quick off the mark there! Hope you do better than that on the track;-)

Welcome to the club, nice to see you not hanging around getting a sorted Supe then

O and when someone said about answering several people in one go, they meant use the multi quote.....it's the button bottom right of the post you wish to quote, click on each one you want to reply to and then the last one you wish to quote click the Reply with quote button

Have a play, you will see what I mean

Well the next phase of the plan takes shape!

Shed being delivered tomorrow to allow all the crud to be removed from the garage to make space for the new toy!

Just waiting for the harnesses to be made (!) and then I should be able to pick it up.

Paul put it into the bodyshop today to get the Riddox bumper repaired and re painted ( small crack- the bumper NOT Paul) and also a general tidy up.

Once he gets it back it needs a new power steering pump to go with the new cambelt and full service. Then all he needs to do is fit the RLTC, swap the seats out of his race car and fit the harnesses.

I know it will be worth the wait, but each day seems like a week! At least it's not as bad as waiting when we got the wife a new Audi TT. That took 6 months to arrive!

Well the next phase of the plan takes shape!

Shed being delivered tomorrow to allow all the crud to be removed from the garage to make space for the new toy!

Just waiting for the harnesses to be made (!) and then I should be able to pick it up.

Paul put it into the bodyshop today to get the Riddox bumper repaired and re painted ( small crack- the bumper NOT Paul) and also a general tidy up.

Once he gets it back it needs a new power steering pump to go with the new cambelt and full service. Then all he needs to do is fit the RLTC, swap the seats out of his race car and fit the harnesses.

I know it will be worth the wait, but each day seems like a week! At least it's not as bad as waiting when we got the wife a new Audi TT. That took 6 months to arrive!

It'll be worth the wait mate, dropped it off at the bodyshop earlier and blew the cobwebs off it, goes well.

Hopefully it'll all be done next week, all depends on your harnesses though.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, finally picked it up today and drove 200+ miles home. Bit nervous at first as no TC at all at the moment! Long story short lovin it! Not sure about wheel spin at 80 leptons in 3rd though:-0. Left the boost controller in low after that one.

A few struggles getting out of it once in the garage but worked it out in the end. Widest car I've ever put in the garage!

Anyway, big thanks to Paul at Whifbitz.

Well done fella, you always remember your first drive home :thumbs:

oh and nice seats...... how much they set you back??

Special deal with Paul as they are the old the ones out of his race car. He has some nice new Cobras in there now. Think he might shoot me if I told you exactly how much but under £1000 with the subframes too. How far under £1000 I could not possibly divulge;)