Monthly Meet - Yorkshire - 1st Tuesday of the Month

michael

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sounds as though we might have visitors from one of the Leeds "Cruize" sites so we may need block them in and leave them stuck if they decide to park in the main bit.

149 posts on there, Mr. Canny. Is there something you aren't telling us?;)

Another great meet. Loads of Supras there. More than any other model I reckon. Good to see old friends again especially Ian Shytot and Gareth ".....and then this motobike flew past and I couldn't resist" Eves. Nice to meet Harvard and Mrmward too.

Had some good laughs, saw some nice cars, learnt a thing or two from RobSheffield and saw a bird in see-thru white trousers. Undercrackers or no?

Another great meet. Loads of Supras there. More than any other model I reckon. Good to see old friends again especially Ian Shytot and Gareth ".....and then this motobike flew past and I couldn't resist" Eves. Nice to meet Harvard and Mrmward too.

Had some good laughs, saw some nice cars, learnt a thing or two from RobSheffield and saw a bird in see-thru white trousers. Undercrackers or no?

:Pics:

Mike

:Pics:

Mike

Sadly I didn't take my camera. Don't know if anyone else took pics either.

We also noticed that Supra owners invariably arrive first and stay last. Why is that? Apparently it's not just a Squires thing.

Nice meet tonight lovely to have people come from other areas.

I must admit the Bovril tonight was not up to much.

Nearly crashed the car leaving the place tonight, the corner leading on to old A1 I think it is just down from Squires always catches me out. I bleedin shat myself.

Thanks Guys!

Really enjoyed the drive there and back. The meet was very busy and it was nice to put faces to a few user names!!;) (Michael, Martin & Jamesmark) and to see my mate Mr Sheffield again........:)

Will defo do it again at some point. I bet it gets choca when the weather is hot!!

H.

:D Great stuff really enjoy the meeting well worth the "run" over there even being stuck in traffic on the way !!

Great to meet some old and new faces RedM ( thanks again for picking up the Calipers for me ) JamesMark,RobSheff,Ric,Carl,Ian,Michael, and Ross your Cars looking sweet mate Roll on JAE LOL

Thanks for the welcome Guys i Love the place....Yeah the Girl with the White Jeans mmmmm tasty ;) almost as good as the Pastys !!

Just took a few pics there was a Car with my Nickname plastered all over it too :blink:

Cheers

Ian

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 006.jpg

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 007.jpg

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 008.jpg

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 009.jpg

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 010.jpg

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 012.jpg

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 013.jpg

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 011.jpg

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 005.jpg

Squires Yorkshire meeting May 003.jpg

Class night, cheers to the Yorkshire lot for letting us gate crash it. The drive over was a right laugh. Martin, that biker didnt know what he was getting himself in for ;)

Good to see Michael and Martin again and also to meet the rest of you. Get on with that Single Rob!!

Will deffinately pop over again this summer but will get there a bit earlier i think.

EDIT: Will upload my photos tonight.

:D Great stuff really enjoy the meeting well worth the "run" over there even being stuck in traffic on the way !!

Great to meet some old and new faces RedM ( thanks again for picking up the Calipers for me ) JamesMark,RobSheff,Ric,Carl,Ian and Ross your Cars looking sweet mate Roll on JAE LOL

Thanks for the welcome Guys i Love the place....Yeah the Girl with the White Jeans mmmmm tasty ;) almost as good as the Pastys !!

Just took a few pics there was a Car with my Nickname plastered all over it too :blink:

Cheers

Ian

Ian, that is a bloody aweful picture of me :D

Last night was one of the best meets there :D apart from some dude in a scooby calling my car a bus when I 1st got there..

cheers to the North west chaps for letting me jump on the back of your convoy :)

Cheers Ian good to see you again, engine bay is looking very cool what you using to get the plastics that black? Can’t wait for JAE..

It was great to see so many different Supra's as apposed to 20 black ones (not that I have anything against black), as I said I arrived with the NW guys 5 supra’s all different colours, very cool! :cool:

Not to self still not quite warm enough for t-shirts at 10pm.

Glad everyone got home safe

Ross

Last night was one of the best meets there :D apart from some dude in a scooby calling my car a bus when I 1st got there..

cheers to the North west chaps for letting me jump on the back of your convoy :)

Cheers Ian good to see you again, engine bay is looking very cool what you using to get the plastics that black? Can’t wait for JAE..

It was great to see so many different Supra's as apposed to 20 black ones (not that I have anything against black), as I said I arrived with the NW guys 5 supra’s all different colours, very cool! :cool:

Ross

Sorry I didn't come over and introduce myself Ross. I was the one in the white Supe who waved on the M62.

Love the car and the colour and glad you tagged on to us. Made me laugh, just how cool we looked coming down the back roads!!

Next time I'll come over!

H.

Ross

Lovely car you got there lad. Whats happened to the white one in your avatar then.

It did get bloody cold later on and am glad i decided against the shorts, which was probably a good thing anyway as i dont think Yorkshire is quite ready for my legs.

Yes was great to meet you guys, hopefully we can organise a run through to you're neck of the woods and gatecrash.

Please do, can either come to our Monthly Jap meet at Mascrat Manor (which gets packed like yours) or can arrange a Supra only meet sometime.