michael

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
is it on ? ... and just got a supra n/a a month a go, like to ask you guys on:rolleyes: ideas to mods my baby,ice etc... andy

Yes it is still on but try and get there before 6.30pm, after that you will struggle to get a space unless it keeps pissing down with rain.

As for mods the first thing to get done on you're car BEFORE you even consider any mods is to get a full top to toe service done get all fluids changed, plugs etc, this is a must even if the previous owner claimed it was done before you bought it.

Parking is generally OK but you are unlikely to get parked with the group of Supras after 7pm - plenty of overflow parking though so don't panic too much :)

It'll be on no matter what the weather does, just make yourself known and people will be more than happy to help you spend money on the car :)

• 2 weeks later...
whos going on tues?

I'll be up, not sure what car I'll be in, Supra is dirty and in bits at the moment, I'll see if I can make it functional tomorrow.

From mid august on Ive got alot of work in bolton come up for 3 months, being up 2 weeks at a time. If im up at beginning of the month I may pop along to this.

Did I mention we were changing venues?

:innocent:

From mid august on Ive got alot of work in bolton come up for 3 months, being up 2 weeks at a time. If im up at beginning of the month I may pop along to this.

Oooh! A visit from a Mod. You won't stop us talking about things will you?

Your car will get a lot of attention there. We don't see many FTOs at Squires.;)

Did I mention we were changing venues?

:innocent:

lol

I'll be asking does anyone want to meet at a service station to guide me

Oooh! A visit from a Mod. You won't stop us talking about things will you?

Your car will get a lot of attention there. We don't see many FTOs at Squires.;)

It will be interesting to get a 'northern' aspect of the forum :D

Regarding the f&$%ng FTO comments :D ....

Im sure it will be good as long as Micheal doesnt pick at the bad points of my car and make me cry :p

It's only an evening meet you know, not a full week ;)

Unfortunatly its not like I can sneak in to the car park and for no one to know who I am.

Pastie already stolen and I havent even got there yet. :(

Should be good though to see cars I dont normally get to see. Just got to get my work timing right now....

Ohh yea meet you both too :D