The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else think this is dirt cheap and looks immaculate for 98

RussVVTi6Speed

As I have said this is my car - I have all the old MOTs since import, BIMTA certificate and the mileage is verifiable. It has never been for sale in Aberdeen!

Pity you are so far away, is there anything wrong with the car at all? fancy delivering to Buckinghamshire?

JP - The car is immaculate and runs superb - best Supra I've had. Bristol isn't too far from Buckinghamshire! Did you get the boot mat OK?

Yeah got the boot mat thanks, i dont have time to come over to view the car, working flat out and all weekend trying to finish a job, if you want to deliver im very tempted.

JP - The car is immaculate and runs superb - best Supra I've had. Bristol isn't too far from Buckinghamshire! Did you get the boot mat OK?

BJH. After reading my original posts in this thread, there are no reasons to doubt the integrity of this and apologies if I suggested otherwise. People are always suspicious when there is a genuinely good deal on the table.

Good luck with the sale. I wish you'd have dropped your price last July when I was looking at this, although I am more than happy with mine.

H.

Havard - Thanks and I'm glad you are enjoying yours still. I flew from Bristol to Newcastle for this Supra, the man I bought it from had imported it and owned it for 7 years. He used it as a weekend car and never drove it if the ground was mildly damp!

JP - I will have a think about delivery and may PM you later.

Cheers, Brad.

I was serious about delivering for you, I am a delivery driver for a living, if JP does a HPI check you can get free insurance to collect the car, just put my name on it

I will drive to Bristol, you 2 cover my fuel to Bristol and home and the cost of a train back to Bristol from JP's and you collect me from the station and take me back to yours to get my car

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)