The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shakespeare Raceway (Warwick) Season Opener April 2nd/3rd

scotty71

30 DAYS TILL SHAKESPEARE AND WE HAVE 4 RUNNERS SO FAR!!!!! AND DNK & JOSH SPECTATING

IM SURE WE CAN GET MORE TO ATTEND THAN THIS

Well .... its not really that long till Shakespeare opens its doors this year (12 weeks) NOW 5 DAYS so might as well get this going to see how many people we can get there on the opening weekend for the RWYB :D and get some Supra duels up the strip, some great photos and some wicked vid footage :D How about we do the weekend and stop local as its cheaper to book in advance?? Then at least if the weather is not favourable one day it maybe the next...

Meet up at 830 at the following postcode. Its at the A3400 and A422 junction and the postcode is CV37 7LP (pic below)

Meet at the MacDonalds Swan Nest as per the roundabout

Full dates of the year for Shakespeare can be found here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?235467-2011-Drag-Racing-amp-RWYB-PTD-Shakespeare-County-Raceway with all relevant details for how much it will cost etc. If we get quite a few going maybe we can sort something out for a club area, shootouts etc. I will keep the first post updated with attendees and I will also contact Shakespeare if we get enough interest about a designated space for us all if we get a few attending.

1. JamieP (drag king) ;)

2. dnk (just old)

3. scotty71 (drag queen) or so ive been told ,hmm :D - Sat

4. Josh (posh) - spectating so he can post some more erm.... posts

5. SupraHuman (the islander)

6. TonyToTheB (Mr Moat) :D DECEASED SUPRA

7. AntonyLacey (GOD)

8. richarde7927 - doubtful due to accident

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a capital J in my name, thanks.

:D nice one for starting this up mate, can't wait for it!

Done mate....... your still a posh boy :p

Something to look forward to:cool:

Sure is, Im sure the time will fly by.... it will then be Lui's mad M4 free for all to Japfest (like last year) ;)

I will be lucky to give Lacey a race as Im a bit light footed :D

I will have to practice down my 3/4 mile private track and get some more balls for April :)

Lol, some people are scared to go drag racing, Lots of people think they have a fast car then realise its not so fast when they hit the drag strip and some kid in a nova tears you a new arse:D

Exactly Jamie :D you've met Wilko then ;)

I do it because I enjoy it not because I have a monster car, a single, or a manual. Win or lose , good time or crap its a buzz :D

I beat a Supercharged mini and was buzzin lol :innocent: (Im easily pleased)

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

Lol, some people are scared to go drag racing, Lots of people think they have a fast car then realise its not so fast when they hit the drag strip and some kid in a nova tears you a new arse:D

Is that aimed at me? Will I get beaten by a spotty chav in a Nova? Right, I'm off then haha

I will have to practice down my 3/4 mile private track and get some more balls for April :)

Dude, you have to let me come and have a try when it gets dryer. I haven't done this before and we all can't be JamieP standard straight away ;)

Mines only really really fast from a rolling start thats why i dont drag, like i say one day when the box is in there ;)

I hate 0mph starts due to lag of the auto transmission on the single :(

Or if i can borrow my bros 6 speed manual :)

Or if it was a rolling start i d be doing it lol

*Anyway like Scotty says lets get back to people putting there names down the the event :)

Edited by wilkorangerover (see edit history)

Mines only fast from a rolling start thats why i dont drag, like i say one day when the box is in there ;)

I hate 0mph starts due to lag of the auto transmission on the single :(

Or if i can borrow my bros 6 speed manual :)

Or if it was a rolling start i d be doing it lol

I'll be in a stock UK TT6 so at least you'll beat someone :)

I'll give it a good go though!