The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shakespeare Raceway (Warwick) Season Opener April 2nd/3rd

scotty71

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there Scotty, tongue sharpened :)

Dont see what differance being stock or bpu makes to running or not, just go and try it.

Because he is THE post whore dnk........ he can talk the talk but can he walk the walk (with sharp tongue dnk looking on) lol :D

You going in the 4 x 4? maybe you could have a West Mids dual with Posh?? ;)

a track day IMO is harder on the car...... tyres, brakes etc

Knew that R8 story was bollox lol

I've not pulled away fast since owning the car, I've just accelerated fast from rolling. Caning it from a stand still in every gear to the red line must be pretty hard on the gearbox and clutch.

I'll be there Scotty, tongue sharpened :)

Dont see what differance being stock or bpu makes to running or not, just go and try it.

I would be more competitive if BPU so I'd be going quicker. If I want to have a go at driving fast from a stand still, I can do it on the road when it's dry if I really want to.

I might have a go but I'm not sure.

Because he is THE post whore dnk........ he can talk the talk but can he walk the walk (with sharp tongue dnk looking on) lol :D

Think i might go buy a Nova and really get him worried lmao, or put my chipped 3.0 TDi up against him, now that would suck getting beat by a diesel :D

Think i might go buy a Nova and really get him worried lmao, or put my chipped 3.0 TDi up against him, now that would suck getting beat by a diesel :D

If I still have my Golf, I'll race you in that :D

More than likely just have a barbeque and a chat with you guys :)

no gaz b???

Oh another Lurker :D was you in the same hole as dnk?? ;)

Dunno about Gaz B...... we are mere peasents in his company (excluding the king of course)

Wilko mate you and josh can sit together in the stands in "pussy corner" :gayfight:

oh and you never replied to my txt :)

Yes Josh, thats what its all about... you will have to talk nice to dnk and he may accomadate us :)

Yup :)

It was a bit awkward last time standing around trying to think of something to say to get a conversation going as I pretty much knew who everyone was :p

didnt see you but you should have said "scotty by god that was a great pass" :D

The only "great pass" I saw was when a kid kicked a ball to his mate... :D

Well I said I recognised everyone. I recognised GazB as his name was on his car and Dude because I knew who he was at Suprapod! Oh and StuartW.