The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Power Whore

Ricky49

I think people get it wrong, they just assume more power = more of a handful. Jamesy's car is more of a handful than mine. I have driven small single cars with aggressive power delivery that have given me more trouble than mine, most of them autos.

:D REAL men drive autos :D

I think people get it wrong, they just assume more power = more of a handful. Jamesy's car is more of a handful than mine. I have driven small single cars with aggressive power delivery that have given me more trouble than mine, most of them autos.

I must admit, I went for the twins on the back of Gaz telling me about your car. I love the linear delivery, I don't like the bang of a big single really.

Maybe I should just get my cheque book out and build 2 cars:).

I the perfect world i would have three supras.:cool:

1. Street car (the car i have)

2. Track car, fully stripped, carbon, caged, fast spooling 700bhp engine.

3. Drag car, still stock body, no tubbing, 2000bhp monster of an engine.

I think 550-600whp is plenty for the road, anymore can be undriveable for the most part.

Agree, for legal road speeds 550-600hp would be more drivable and probably quicker on most roads, a big hp Supra would obviously have the legs above the legal limit to silly leptons per hours.

Christ you are keen...

Yep Id like it to sort mid to end of next year if I can and Lee has the time.

I will take my current engine out and build the stroker with one of my n/a spare blocks and a built head I then also have a spare long block I could build and my current engine would be there if the worst happens.