The mkiv Supra Owners Club

davej705 bodywork

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming along nicely this one, will be a real head turner when finished. How the hell are you going to get it out of the access road though, that frontend looks a tad low ?

Also, are you able to use the stock front undertray with that bumper, as it doesn't look like it has one intergrated into its design.?

just went in the booth and got some snaps, bumper has come out 110% the gun finish is perfect- makes a change :D

hope you like dave, be fitting her tomorrow.:cool:

[ATTACH]124199[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]124200[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]124201[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]124202[/ATTACH]

looks good mate :thumbs:

Well the rear just looks like a black version of mine lol. Didn't you know white is the new black. Front bumper looks very aggressive indeed. I did think the other day about pulling my TRD rear arches off and getting some of these NUR motorsport rears, but then saw sense as I measured my garage and realized it wouldn't get through the door lmao. Guess I'm stuck with me baby arches.

Great work by the way Rob. Very nice finish indeed.

Nice work Rob.

Well the rear just looks like a black version of mine lol. Didn't you know white is the new black. Front bumper looks very aggressive indeed. I did think the other day about pulling my TRD rear arches off and getting some of these NUR motorsport rears, but then saw sense as I measured my garage and realized it wouldn't get through the door lmao. Guess I'm stuck with me baby arches.

Great work by the way Rob. Very nice finish indeed.

Is there much in it between them? what width and offset are your rear wheels mate?

Nice work Rob.

Is there much in it between them? what width and offset are your rear wheels mate?

I can't remember the offset of the rears off the top of my head mate. The rear wheels are 12x19 with 315/25/19 tyres. The TRD kit only eiders the car by 25mm a side at the rear and 15mm a side at the front.

Doesn't the NUR arches widen it by 60mm a side.