Tracey's make over

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like hot spots where the discs have discoloured due to excessive heat where the venting ribs meet the disc.

Never had that on my uk discs even when doing trackdays, its almost like the discs have been skimmed down below min thickness and are getting too hot

Sorry all, did not realise you had put a thread up about my cosmetic makeover. Rob i am sorry to say but I really dont like it [sHOCK][/sHOCK]................................

I am loving it instead :eyebrows: cant believe what happened with the original spoiler fitting, I have several pics of the car whilst it was in japan and the stock spoiler is on it, so unfort someone in japan made a complete mess when it was fitted:(

Yes did get SRD to check the brakes and all was ok, I think the auto's suffer from heat marks on the discs.

Shame about the supra stickers, fingers crossed you can get some

ps yes there is an 'E' in my name but I wont moan just glad you did not call me Vicky unlike some of our kent supra crew colleagues. :rolleyes:

Yes did get SRD to check the brakes and all was ok, I think the auto's suffer from heat marks on the discs.

In 14 years of owning uk spec auto tt's and including quite a few trackdays i've never had heat

marks like that on o/e uk spec discs.

Hope their okay.

based with the black then masked of the lines i wanted, didnt ask tracey!!! so hope she likes them.

next i mixed up some more of her yellow and sprayed over the black, then removed the tape.

now im going to clear coat them, so pictures fitted on the car tomorrow... will look awesome clear coated to give that lip gloss affect,MWAH.

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

based with the black then masked of the lines i wanted, didnt ask tracey!!! So hope she likes them.

Next i mixed up some more of her yellow and sprayed over the black, then removed the tape.

Now im going to clear coat them, so pictures fitted on the car tomorrow... Will look awesome clear coated to give that lip gloss affect,mwah.

[attach]123206[/attach]

[attach]123207[/attach]

[attach]123208[/attach]

[attach]123209[/attach]

[attach]123210[/attach]

fit! :D

looks quality. good job as always rob. My supra will be visiting you very soon :)

Oh crap, that was bad timing if Rob had yours at the same time I could have got him drunk with a few bottles of 98p cider (his favourite), had my wicked way with him while he was recovering I could have then nicked your keys and hey presto, got myself a beaut of a supra :eyebrows: