The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spoiler is spoiled

Attero

Let's give credit to his Veilside skirts too.

Hmmm, let's not.

Actually I've just remembered something a while back on here...

F.A.B

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee2/littlebigman_123/thunderbird2.jpg

:rlol:

I dunno if this is or not a genuine binded Supra spoiler... but it's a much failed attempt:

Edited by Attero (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

I love the look of the stock spoiler on a Supra...but these cars are sooooooooooooo bad its unbelievable!!!! What mindset would you have to have to think this was acceptable!?

There should be an application and style licence you need to have before you are allowed to modify a car!:D:d:d

• 3 months later...

lol i had a race with an vauxhall astra SRI 2.0 turbo and it had what appeared to be a supra spoiler , i didnt realise at the time however seeing this thread ive now cottoned on lol , yeah i was at the lights and i was on my new GSXR 600 and i didnt even think he would of even wanted to start , i wasnt even prepared for a vauxhall lol i even had my engine map on B mode which is numbdown mode and he folowed me around for about 20 mins just trying to race me and he was keepinup aswell lol untill i got a nice bit of straightline and hammered it in second by then he was a spec in my mirror lol , vauxhall owners sure do make you laugh with there sheer bull !!!!!

lol i had a race with an vauxhall astra SRI 2.0 turbo and it had what appeared to be a supra spoiler , i didnt realise at the time however seeing this thread ive now cottoned on lol , yeah i was at the lights and i was on my new GSXR 600 and i didnt even think he would of even wanted to start , i wasnt even prepared for a vauxhall lol i even had my engine map on B mode which is numbdown mode and he folowed me around for about 20 mins just trying to race me and he was keepinup aswell lol untill i got a nice bit of straightline and hammered it in second by then he was a spec in my mirror lol , vauxhall owners sure do make you laugh with there sheer bull !!!!!

:rlol:

Why am I seeing so many cars about recently using the Supra spoiler? Especially Vauxhalls. Is there a replica fitment available or are they fitted on because they want to believe that it's both useful and a Supra?

I parked up in the local somerfields last week to only be parked next to by a gimped out astra/vectra with a stock supra spoiler - same as mine. And it really made them out to look silly.

I just thought I'd post this because I saw this thread on BarryBoys and it reminded me of the whole spoiler thing...

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/photos18/8636e4321ca3900f69141e3ab411751d.jpg

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33745

:duel:

That 'car' looks terrible!!

It's funny you say that about Vauxhall's as where I live, there's a BMW with a Supra spoiler going about and a Ford Puma! :rlol: :D

Wannabe's ;)

• 2 months later...